Enthusiast

Need Dyno recommendation in New Castle Delaware MD NJ PA area

Want to get the new ride checked out so it doesnt blow up when i start working it out.

FYI HHP in smyna hung up on me before the completed the word Viper..... humor. Guy was nice they only do hemis ,challengers and chargers

Thanks JR

TopGunn....pm me you phone number or email address I will get you in touch with Hartley Racing. Joe Kallas the Crew Chief
    usually takes care of those items. He is in NJ

Enthusiast

Need Dyno recommendation in New Castle Delaware MD NJ PA area

Where are you located?

I've taken my Viper to Fairfield Dodge Ram in Muncy, PA, and they did fine. They work on high hp cars all the time.

Here in West Chester, PA where I live we have Complete Street Performance. I'm surprised HHP wouldn't even dyno the car.....I guess they don't want your money. Understand if they're not comfortable working on it, but I don't think that's what you're asking.

Enthusiast
    Thanks all ! I am in Bear,DE half way between philly and baltimore just off i95

Enthusiast
    Try Tune Time Performance in Lakewood, NJ. They do my alignments to perfection for street & track. They have an in house dyno as well. They do work on/mod cars also, but I am not 100% sure if they do Vipers. Just call to confirm they will do what you're looking for. If you do call, say I referred you.

Ron

Enthusiast
    All you guys talking realistically about going to another state to have work done on your car cracks me up. The closest border line from me is about 2.5 hours at 80 mph. The problem is, that puts me in Mexico! :lol: