Enthusiast

any advice on clutch kits gen3 no twin disc wanted

im looking to do a clutch swap i currently have center force dual friction, but im not liking the feel of it.. any thoughts of any other better clutches out there? i hear good and bad things about spec stage 3+... just want to see if anyone out there has any expierence with other things on the market that i did not see yet.. i do not want a twin disc, thanks for any input in advance..

Enthusiast
    Can't comment on the Spec 3+. Currently running a Spec 2+ single disc and a TR6060. Love the clutch, feels easier than stock using the OEM slave cylinder with nice engagement. When i was looking for clutch options for the TR6060, Dan Cragin was very helpful and mentioned "If you want a soft pedal and real nice engagement with the ability to take 800 hp, I can build you a custom flywheel and double disc clutch that run you about $1700.00." Not sure if the price still stands but I am sure Dan could create a custom single setup (which he also suggested) that fits your needs. Worth checking out at least.<dancragin@gmail.com>

I have the 3+ in one of my cars and love it. I also have a Spec 3 too. Either would be better than the Center Force.
    09 ACR With all the goodies
    99 ACR TT 99 red RT/10 Roe S/C
    97 B/W RT/10 TT 94 RT/10 TT

Enthusiast
    Why no multi-plate clutch?

Enthusiast
    I have Spec 3+ with Findaza. Love it. At 700/800 to the rear wheels as well. Probably have 20k miles on it. Personally, I just keep things simple.

Enthusiast
    Ok thanks for some of the input, im only at around 600hp to the wheels but i rather have a clutch that czn handle more then what i have, since i go to the drag strip .. i already have a mopar chrome moly flywheel that is lighter then original flywheel, but im thinking of going back to original heavy steel flywheel since i will gain torque at drag strip. So if anyone want a 900 dollar flywheel for a very dicounted price let me know cuz im going a different route.

I may take the wheel, PM me