Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    The tracks are :
    1- Inner circuit ( 1 minute range lap )
    2- Outer circuit ( 1 minute range lap )
    3- Endurance circuit ( 2 minute range lap )
    4- GP circuit ( 2 minute range lap )

track layout.jpg

Enthusiast
    Quote Originally Posted by GTSilver View Post
    Its covered over two days on 4 different tracks. Each track is an open session of 3 hours were you can set your fastest lap and every lap counts. 2 tracks are in the one minute lap time, the other 2 tracks are in the two minute range.
    Ok, like I said the Michelin's drop off fast after 1st heat cycle you really should run the Pirelli's

Quote Originally Posted by Arizona Vipers View Post
    Ok, like I said the Michelin's drop off fast after 1st heat cycle you really should run the Pirelli's
    I usually go for 10 laps in each track and have more than set for the time attack competition. Again I've tried the Pirelli's and like them as well but still think the Michelins are faster.

Settled on alignment settings but would like some help regarding converting toe from inches to degrees. I would like to run 1/16 per side toe out for the front and 1/16 per side toe in for the rear. Based on the diameter of tires I'm running (F 25.6", R 27.76") 1/16 toe out per side would come to 0.14 degrees and for the rear 1/16 toe in per side would be 0.13 degrees per wheel.

Are you guys racing straight up at the same time or a time attack see who sets the fastest time? Might want to get a true rear spoiler. I think this all boils down to driver, looks like you have all the NA mods you can do besides a 9L block.

Please get this on cam.

Quote Originally Posted by serpent View Post
    Are you guys racing straight up at the same time or a time attack see who sets the fastest time? Might want to get a true rear spoiler. I think this all boils down to driver, looks like you have all the NA mods you can do besides a 9L block.

Please get this on cam.
    Both of us at a time attack event and see who sets the fastest lap. We'll get this on cam and post the fastest lap of each.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12