Cars and Coffee Lehigh Valley April 22nd Season Opener

Hello everyone,

Just wanted to invite everyone to the Cars & Coffee Lehigh Valley event in Bethlehem Pa at the Steel Stacks.
    If you never been there the location is quite amazing.

I am the founder of the event and have a 2016 ACR E. The event starts in the morning around 7:30 to noon.
    I promise you you'll see some quality stuff and pretty much anything you can think of.

Here is our link on our Facbook page

https://www.facebook.com/events/1987563398234863/

viper yes.jpgtiagos 4.jpg012-X3.jpg

send me a message if you have any questions

Thanks guys,

Dan
    Last edited by ACR PWR; 01-14-2018 at 06:35 PM.

Enthusiast
    Looking forward to coming back to these!

IMG_20160828_102252.jpg

Enthusiast

Cars amp Coffee Lehigh Valley April 22nd Season Opener

I plan on being there!!

Enthusiast
    I'll be there with the new toy this year. Last year I brought Envy, great event.IMG_3633.jpg

Some of my local car friends have gone to this. It's just a (no offense intended) zoo, according to them. Way to crowded for me.

That being said, if you have a "Viper parking area" I would come up to this. It's about an hour drive for me.

Enthusiast
    April's CC was the busiest I've ever seen the event. Insane amount of people and cars. Some really cool GT40 kits and a superb looking Gen 5 blue/white.

Enthusiast
    Really want to make it to the next one of these. Is there an email blast I can be added to?

Quote Originally Posted by mdelorenzo View Post
    April's CC was the busiest I've ever seen the event. Insane amount of people and cars. Some really cool GT40 kits and a superb looking Gen 5 blue/white.
    That was me in the Launch Edition! It is a crazy packed show. The key is getting there early or just not worry about were you park and just enjoy the show. The next one is May 20th.

Enthusiast
    - - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by aaron94t View Post
    That was me in the Launch Edition! It is a crazy packed show. The key is getting there early or just not worry about were you park and just enjoy the show. The next one is May 20th.
    Very nice! Was one of my favorites of the show! It's my car's big brother hah. Are you involved with that detailing company(I think) you were parked next to?