Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345
    Tech Team

Tator is the best!

Enthusiast
    Quote Originally Posted by Zagato View Post
    Here is my 2001 ACR
    Great ! One of the many reasons that I bought a 2002 ACR was that it was the closest I was ever going to get to enjoying a car with a Zagato style. (A college buddy bought an original 1954 Fiat 8V Zagato in really sad condition in the late 70s, and that was when I was first clued in to their work.) Enjoy !

Fiat 8V Zagato, that must be something! I used to have a 91 Alfa Romeo SZ (Sport Zagato, aka the Monster). Zagato is a very different breed

Enthusiast
    Fiat 8V Zagato, that must be something! I used to have a 91 Alfa Romeo SZ (Sport Zagato, aka the Monster). Zagato is a very different breed
    Bought by my buddy in 1977 for $500 and sold with not much progress a few years later. Probably valued at more than a thousand times as much today, restored.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by AZTVR; 02-04-2022 at 09:35 AM.

Enthusiast
    Cool ! Breathtaking! At least that appears almost the same including the dashboard layout; but doesn't have the iconic double bubble roof line. I have seen lots of variations in Zagato's bodies and interiors for the Fiat 8V. I just found out the chassis number from an online Zagato enthusiast, based on a few memories I have, and the chassis number is only a few digits away from the one you posted. I have another expert that I need to contact. I would like to find out where it has gotten to and what it looks like now. Reportedly, it has been restored. No surprise there, considering the values. Thanks for that link!
    Last edited by AZTVR; 02-04-2022 at 04:25 PM.

P0455. Smoke test leaks around filler gas cap.
    2001 GTS ACR, 20200 miles. Any ideas to fix EVAP leak? Everything is like new, but years have gone by. Thanks for help. Todd

Enthusiast
    Have you tried a new gas cap?

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345