Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Rich Detert View Post
    Thanks!

I would have like to have gotten a little more out of it, but I put the reserve at a price that I could live with.

Now to figure out what I'm buying next. lol
    Why another Viper of course!

Quote Originally Posted by Rich Detert View Post
    Thanks!

I would have like to have gotten a little more out of it, but I put the reserve at a price that I could live with.

Now to figure out what I'm buying next. lol
    Congrats on the sale, I was very tempted. I mapped to your town a few times to see how far it was! I think it was cheap for an ACR, but not out of the ball park.

Enthusiast
    If you have a 2000 Red/Silver ACR please pm me or email me at Matt@SneakyPetesGarage.com. I'm trying to gather all 25 of the build dates for these cars so we can figure out the build sequence. I'd like to do the same for other models of ACRs but I'll start here first.

Enthusiast

Enthusiast
    Quote Originally Posted by GhostStalker27 View Post
    1999 Viper ACR
    Silver & Blue!
    1 of 21

IMG_20140315_1719281_zpsf46b6418.jpg
    This has always been one of my favorite GenII ACR pics. Also my favorite color combo besides mine of course lol

Quote Originally Posted by ACR_Matt View Post
    This has always been one of my favorite GenII ACR pics. Also my favorite color combo besides mine of course lol
    Funny, I always envisioned your color combo for myself. But at the time I was ready—silver/blue was the only ACR available. Cheers to the 2 best color combos!

2001 Bumblebee, mostly stock, and 16,000 miles

Heres my 00 ACR. Still have the BBS ACR wheels for it as well

image1.jpg
    Last edited by Boosted Motorsports; 04-20-2018 at 04:57 PM.

Enthusiast
    Quote Originally Posted by Habu View Post
    2001 Bumblebee, mostly stock, and 16,000 miles
    Great choice in colours! Is yours factory stripes or after market? Mine is originally solid yelllw but previous owner added the stripes.

Cool

Quote Originally Posted by BrianACR View Post
    Great choice in colours! Is yours factory stripes or after market? Mine is originally solid yelllw but previous owner added the stripes.
    Factory painted stripes, with comfort package and audio system added back in. Basically loaded. Yellow really stands out among the others.

Enthusiast
    Quote Originally Posted by Habu View Post
    Factory painted stripes, with comfort package and audio system added back in. Basically loaded. Yellow really stands out among the others.
    Yes it does stand out! I think they only made 87 yellow ACRs in ’01. Or something like that.

Quote Originally Posted by Boosted Motorsports View Post
    Heres my 00 ACR. Still have the BBS ACR wheels for it as well

image1.jpg
    Car looks way better without those pesky BBS wheels. You should just toss them, or better yet, I can take them off your hands

Tech Team

Quote Originally Posted by mitchdob View Post
    2000 ACR. Steel Gray Pearl. Car originally built with silver stripes (1 of 46).

Black painted stripes, powder coated BBS rims, badge delete option and Snake 530 upgrade (Belanger headers, 355 gears, TD 1.7 rockers) courtesy of Fitzgerald Motorsports, NH.

Car sorted and maintained since 2014 by Dan Cragin and SPT. Includes polished/ported/milled heads, 708 cam, IPSO STS, more....

14,870 miles

Attachment 30424

Attachment 30425

Attachment 30426
    Boy I just love this car! How do you keep it so clean?

Quote Originally Posted by ACR_Matt View Post
    Here's something I just had made for my ACR. It will fit between the OEM ACR plaque and the ash tray. It has a brushed metal finish to match the original though it's hard to tell from the pic. Attachment 30715

Here's a steering wheel badge that shows the brushed metal better. Attachment 30716
    Hi Matt, thanks for starting this thread, inspiring me to make my first posting. I have a 2001 red/silver. I'll post pics another time. I would like to have badges like these as well. How did you adhere them? Theoretically I could go crazy doing mods too, but for now I've decided to do only reversible changes, so I'd like the badges to be removable w/o damaging the mounting faces. Once you've determined the build sequence of the 2000's, are you planning on re-doing the 'Hand Built' badge to read something like "# x of 25" etc? If so, I'd like to work out the sequence of 2001s next. Is the steering wheel badge raised or flat?

Enthusiast
    Quote Originally Posted by Viper Strikes View Post
    Hi Matt, thanks for starting this thread, inspiring me to make my first posting. I have a 2001 red/silver. I'll post pics another time. I would like to have badges like these as well. How did you adhere them? Theoretically I could go crazy doing mods too, but for now I've decided to do only reversible changes, so I'd like the badges to be removable w/o damaging the mounting faces. Once you've determined the build sequence of the 2000's, are you planning on re-doing the 'Hand Built' badge to read something like "# x of 25" etc? If so, I'd like to work out the sequence of 2001s next. Is the steering wheel badge raised or flat?

They mount with 3m adhesive backing on the badges. I've removed that one a few times as I've made changes to the design. They peel off without damaging the surface underneath. I'll send you a pm for details on how to get one if you'd like. Yes! That's my intention! I just doesn't feel right to have 1 of 25 on there since I know that's not her real number.

Thanks Matt, PM would be appreciated. I read the badge as being one 1 of 25, not number 1 of 25. Regardless, it would be cool to display which one it is.

Is the 3M stuff meant to be removable as such? Otherwise my concern would be that removal without damage may become difficult over the passage of time. Your experience has been removal over relatively short intervals I assume.

Enthusiast
    Here is my 1 of 28 solid red 2002 ACR. It won't win awards for most factory stock (heavily modified) or lowest mileage (closing in on 82k miles), but I love the car. Dirty in both pic and video as the pic was driving it home from Colorado the day I bought it and the video was after sitting in the shop collecting dust during the build.VIper Snow.jpg

Enthusiast
    Very nice! What mods are done to it??

Enthusiast
    Very nice! What mods are done to it??
    Hey Brian. If you were asking me about my mods, it's a built engine with Crower rods and Diamond pistons, twin 67mm turbo, ported heads with Crower shaft mount rockers, FI custom grind cam, G-Force billet T56, carbon triple disc clutch, 3" exhaust, IPSCO shifter, and Hennessey branded KW Variant coilovers.

Enthusiast
    D07DAAE6-2157-4B97-8685-9E489AA93A9E.jpgEF479955-4206-449C-A9C7-34FFD927BD37.jpg
    I traded my 99 black/silver ACR in 2 years ago for my 2014 black TA #5 it was an awesome car, the Gen 2 IMO, is the best looking Viper ever made.
    This was my last few minutes with it before it was taken away.
    Last edited by Trainerdave; 07-30-2018 at 09:26 PM.

Enthusiast
    Quote Originally Posted by 02ACR View Post
    Hey Brian. If you were asking me about my mods, it's a built engine with Crower rods and Diamond pistons, twin 67mm turbo, ported heads with Crower shaft mount rockers, FI custom grind cam, G-Force billet T56, carbon triple disc clutch, 3" exhaust, IPSCO shifter, and Hennessey branded KW Variant coilovers.
    Wow that must move! It sounds awesome!

Enthusiast
    Wow that must move! It sounds awesome!
    Thanks! And I hope so. Still breaking in the new engine before dyno time.

Quote Originally Posted by Dan Cragin View Post
    Boy I just love this car! How do you keep it so clean?
    Come on!! ..... I have to or you'd yell at me.... I have your standards to uphold!!

Mitch _2000 Viper GTS ACR.jpg

IMG_1688.jpg

IMG_1886.jpg

IMG_1885.jpg
    Last edited by mitchdob; 08-01-2018 at 12:04 AM.

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast