Enthusiast

12 Days of Christmas for the GEN V owner

On the 1st day of Christmas, my dealer gifted me: A used Viper SRT

On the 2nd day of Christmas, my dealer gifted me: 2 engine recalls, and a used Viper SRT

On the 3rd day of Christmas, my dealer gifted me: 3 sets of brake pads, 2 engine recalls, and a used Viper SRT

On the 4th day of Christmas, my dealer gifted me: 4 Pirelli tires, 3 sets of brake pads, 2 engine recalls and a used Viper SRT

On the 5th day of Christmas, my dealer gifted me: 5 quarts of oil, 4 Pirelli tires, 3 sets of brake pads, 2 engine recalls, and a used Viper SRT

On the 6th day of Christmas, my dealer gifted me: 6 brand new synchros, 5 quarts of oil, 4 Pirelli tires, 3 sets of brakepads, 2 engine recalls, and a used Viper SRT

On the 7th day of Christmas, my dealer gifted me: 7 speeding tickets, 6 brand new synchros, 5 quarts of oil, 4 Pirelli tires, 3 sets of brake pads, 2 engine recalls, and a used Viper SRT

On the 8th day of Christmas, my dealer gifted me: 8 carbon pieces, 7 speeding tickets, 6 brand new synchros, 5 quarts of oil, 4 Pirelli tires, 3 sets of brake pads, 2 engine recalls, and a used Viper SRT

On the 9th day of Christmas, my dealer gifted me: 9 litres of displacement, 8 carbon pieces, 7 speeding tickets, 6 brand new synchros, 5 quarts of oil, 4 Pirelli tires, 3 sets of brake pads, 2 engine recalls, and a used Viper SRT

On the 10th day of Christmas, my dealer gifted me: 10 massive pistons, 9 litres of displacement, 8 carbon pieces, 7 speeding tickets, 6 brand new synchros, 5 quarts of oil, 4 Pirelli tires, 3 sets of brake pads, 2 engine recalls and a used Viper SRT

On the 11th day of Christmas, my dealer gifted me: 11 racing lessons, 10 massive pistons, 9 litres of displacement, 8 carbon pieces, 7 speeding tickets, 6 brand new synchros, 5 quarts of oil, 4 Pirelli tires, 3 sets of brake pads, 2 engine recalls, and a used Viper SRT

On the 12th day of Christmas, my dealer gifted me: 12 angry Vette owners, 11 racing lessons, 10 massive pistons, 9 litres of displacement, 8 carbon pieces, 7 speeding tickets, 6 brand new synchros, 5 quarts of oil, 4 Pirelli tires, 3 sets of brake pads, 2 engine recalls, and a used Viper SRT.

MERRY CHRISTMAS AND HAPPY HOLIDAYS EVERYBODY!
    Last edited by GuitarSteve2112; 12-25-2017 at 11:50 AM.

Enthusiast
    Very creative. I actually sang it in my head..
    Merry Xmas....

Enthusiast
    Very Good, merry Christmas

Enthusiast
    Lol that's awesome! I was actually singing it in my head as I read it...