Interior upgrades

I purchased an 06 Coupe this summer and love the car but I am wondering if anyone has any custom interior pics of stuff they've done. The exterior is too cool not to overlook the bland interior. After seeing the Gen V's interior it makes me want to completely re do mine.

Enthusiast
    Venzano can do epic work on your interior.

Bruce

Enthusiast
    There are companies that make carbon fiber dash pieces as well.

Enthusiast
    Talk to Tony at his place....Venzano's. If you want to integrate carbon fiber or other items including an upgraded sound system he's the guy. The interiors I have seen of his work are outstanding.

Enthusiast
    First easiest and cheapest interior upgrade is to replace the interior lights with LED's. Difference is night and day!

https://driveviper.com/forums/thread...or-LED-upgrade

Enthusiast
    Quote Originally Posted by Rocket View Post
    First easiest and cheapest interior upgrade is to replace the interior lights with LED's. Difference is night and day!

https://driveviper.com/forums/thread...or-LED-upgrade
    I wouldn't call LED interior upgrade the "easiest", but looks cool. Here's a few I've done to my interior.

Viper green w:radio.jpg
    Viper radio&cell.jpg
    Viper logo2013-03-21 at 7.37.29 AM.jpg

Thanks for the help guys. I guess I'm looking more for a complete custom interior. Would love to re do the door panels, dash, seats, center console etc all in genuine leather and a cool stitch pattern. Would also like to do a touch screen radio or something. But I'm currently dumping a bunch of money into the engine so this isn't a need to get done thing.

Enthusiast
    JesselIowa sounds like you need to look up Venzano. Tony can do everything you mention and has done many cars in our region.