Enthusiast

Lime Rock Winter Autocross

Guys and Girls,

Anyone up for a Winter Autocross at LRP?

I've been trying to go for the past few years, but could not make it work schedule-wise. This year I am definitely doing it January/February.

Check out this video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=33SY719A7Tk

How about we take our other cars and do a VOA event there? It's flat, there is nothing to hit (so no damage to cars) and the only limitation there is summer tires are not allowed.

Eugene I have been wanting to do it for a while. I have a front wheel drive Mini with snows

Enthusiast
    Quote Originally Posted by ACR Steve View Post
    Eugene I have been wanting to do it for a while. I have a front wheel drive Mini with snows
    No, forget Mini....bring THE WAGON!!!

Wagon is soldddd .... guy in Virginia bought it Sat. New one on order but wont be built till mid March

Enthusiast
    Ok, so we have at least two people. Anyone else? Ed, are you reading this? You can bring the Jeep!
    Last edited by ek1; 12-17-2017 at 10:36 PM.

Enthusiast
    Quote Originally Posted by ek1 View Post
    Ok, so we have at least to people. Anyone else? Ed, are you reading this? You can bring the Jeep!
    I could bring the RAM. That might be fun.

Quote Originally Posted by ACR Steve View Post
    Wagon is soldddd .... guy in Virginia bought it Sat. New one on order but wont be built till mid March
    Did the blow up doll go to the new owner as well?

I would bring up my Durango RT with snows. Sounds fun.

Enthusiast
    Wish I were closer. We don't even get fun snows in OH anymore.

Enthusiast
    Wish I saw this earlier, I would have went. Snow skid pad sounds like a blast!

Enthusiast
    Quote Originally Posted by Topplayer View Post
    Wish I saw this earlier, I would have went. Snow skid pad sounds like a blast!
    LimeRock was trying to get one together at the last minute for this past Monday. They emailed those of us that attended their events to try and get something done at the last minute. Not sure if that happened.

Quote Originally Posted by ViperTony View Post
    LimeRock was trying to get one together at the last minute for this past Monday. They emailed those of us that attended their events to try and get something done at the last minute. Not sure if that happened.
    They did have the day but no snow... It was basically an off season rain-or-shine pop-up open autox day

Jon this would be good fun for next year! With snows on the SRT Jeep it's fast and sideways :-)