Enthusiast

Austin area Dodge dealer for Viper service

Hello all,
    I've been needing to get some recalls and warranty work taken care of. I live in the hill country west of Austin, work in Austin, and bought the car from ViperExchange. I've been trying to find time to run it down to Tomball to drop it off, but just haven't had time. Any dealer recommendations in the Austin area? Thanks in advance!

Ed

Enthusiast
    Are you part of the South Central Texas VOA facebook group? Good number of austin people in the group that may point you in the right direction

Enthusiast
    Nope.....I'm not on facebook at all. Anybody??

Enthusiast
    South Point Dodge has a Viper tech.

Enthusiast
    You might try Boerne Dodge. The rear window (defroster) exploded on me. They replaced glass twice (poor installer) and then discovered damage to the carbon fiber. Replaced both the glass and rear hatch all under warranty. Very pleased with their efforts. Speak to Michael in service. I know it a ways - its 40 miles from me in Fredericksburg.

Enthusiast
    The only dealer I would even consider is Nyle Maxwell Dodge on 620 if I was not able to get mine back down to ViperExchange. One of their previous GM sales managers was a Viper owner.