Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Viper Rendezvous IX June 8 10 2018 Motorsport Park Hastings Nebraska

Viper Rendezvous IX Registration is OPEN!

This track weekend is a Viper Exclusive event offering the opportunity to track your Viper for 3 days at Motorsport Park in Hastings, NE. June 8 - 10, 2018.

Catered meals, Saturday Night Prime Rib banquet, Prizes, Trophies, a ladies only social event Friday afternoon, and more. The first 50 drivers registered will receive 2 FREE CASES of Pennzoil Platinum 0W-40 Full Synthetic oil at the track!

This is a "Can't Miss" event with hours of track time!

For More Information and To Register: www.viperrendezvous.com

Check out our promo video! Viper Rendezvous IX

Hurry up and register as we already have the first 20 spots filled.

See you in June!
    Ryan

V1P3R
    Filling up as fast!

I believe we just hit 35 registered, so, only 25 spots left! We usually get a rush before Christmas as the early registration discount expires Christmas Day.

Ryan

Enthusiast
    Probably the most fun you can have with your fellow Viper owners ---plus good way to tell how you are doing against fellow Viper Trackrats on track , since often many of us are the only Snakes at many courses.

Enthusiast
    I always have the worst luck with these dates. Missed the last two, and this one due to being out of town for work.

Enthusiast
    Well that's simple , quit your job, ha,ha!

Enthusiast
    Quote Originally Posted by Bill Pemberton View Post
    Well that's simple , quit your job, ha,ha!
    Then I wouldn't be able to afford to go racing haha

Enthusiast
    Well, okay ,stay employed but ask your boss if you can get off the first week of June in 2019.

Enthusiast
    Quote Originally Posted by Bill Pemberton View Post
    Well, okay ,stay employed but ask your boss if you can get off the first week of June in 2019.
    Luckily, in 2019 the convention I attend is the second week of June.

Well, the early registration discount expires on Christmas. Now is your last chance and you might not get too many more after that as we have 44 signed up and only 60 spots available. We are on record pace!

Seriously, if you want to have a great track experience with other Viper drivers, this is the best viper only track weekend! Don't take my word for it, ask Pemberton.

Fursty

Enthusiast
    Okay , since you asked me , the answer is , " Yes, this is the best Viper Only Track Event in the US , bar none!" Time Trials, Viper Autocross , party time, meals and more, with just a bunch of other Viper buds, what could be better. Merry Christmas to all the VOA Forum folks too!!

Can you purchase with insurance incase you can not attend at the last minute. Bill PM me and
    I will tell you why i've asked this question.

Enthusiast
    #25 will be there!!!!!!!!!!!!

Who is in charge of this event. Bill P must be very busy selling cars. If anyone can point me in the right direction please do....

Ryan, the original poster is. Been there twice, lotta fun!

Quote Originally Posted by FrankBarba View Post
    Who is in charge of this event. Bill P must be very busy selling cars. If anyone can point me in the right direction please do....
    You can also call the track directly and speak to George Anderson.

402-461-8031

ganderson68901@gmail.com

Frank

Sorry, I just saw your question. Call me directly. I will pm you my number.
    Ryan

Enthusiast
    What a great event. We attended last year and it was a blast. Very well organized, fantastic customer service from the track and the comradery from the fellow viper owners was incredible.

Highly recommend it.

Quote Originally Posted by cindilux View Post
    What a great event. We attended last year and it was a blast. Very well organized, fantastic customer service from the track and the comradery from the fellow viper owners was incredible.

Highly recommend it.
    Are you coming back this year????

Enthusiast
    You can call me also Frank -- sorry did not check anything over the New Year's Holidays.

402-677-5864

Just keeping you all on your toes. There are currently only 9 spots left.

Ryan

Discounts end soon April 1st is the deadline

Last edited by Fursty; 03-12-2018 at 01:23 PM.

Enthusiast
    Great Picture of Crazy George. He will be there again this year , not long after he participates in his 20th Year of " One Lap of America" racing. He got second in his Class , last year, making the Viper Faithful quite proud, as well as all the members of AARP!

ACRs, ACR-Es, ACR-Xs, Comp Coupes, RT-10s, GTSs, GT-1 versions of the GTS, they all show up for this ViperFest, and if you have not gone , this should be on your bucket list?!!

Enthusiast
    Any of you who want to bring something for the Food Bank of the Heartland Backpack Program Auction, it would be greatly appreciated. This event has donated over $20,000 to help children who go home hungry over the weekend during the school year, and it shows that Viper Owners are not just there to have a good time, they are a very generous and caring bunch - especially when it comes to Children. Woodhouse has sponsored the BackPack Program for close to 8 years ( usually raise 1.2 -1.5 million ) and with close to 90,000 kids who are food insecure in Nebraska and Western Iowa , the participation by so many racers from other States really makes the participants of the Viper Rendezvous stand out. Just wanted to drop a reminder as a couple participants suggested to others that bringing some fun stuff to Auction this year would be a cool idea. No pressure, just a reminder as everyone is so unbelievably generous already.

Look forward to seeing everyone there , and expect to take plenty of abuse , as my Launch Edition has become a " Garage Queen," and many will remind me of my comments that these machines are made for the track. Yep, I will deserve all the verbal abuse piled on me. I probably won't get any criticism from Bruce Kenkel now, as he will feel he has found a kindred spirit, ha?!

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast