How to install a Autoform AFR X wing

Alright guys, finally got around to editing the footage from the Autoform AFR-X install I did on my buddy's car. Definitely isn't for the faint of heart but I have done plenty of things like this in the past of different cars and didn't really concern me too much as long as I double checked my marks and took my time.

Install came out super clean with no need for body work or paint and is a perfectly clean install. Of course if you ever wanted to remove the wing you would need some body work but I wouldn't consider this irreversible.

See video for a complete step-by-step video on how to get one of these on your car

Enthusiast
    It looks great! It takes guts cutting into a car like that!

I installed a small rear spoiler on one of my Z06's I had owned and I had to drill 4 holes into the rear deck and I was so nervous to just do that!
    So kuddos! Nice job.

Ron

Enthusiast
    Wow man I was cringing when you fired up that grinder! Great job on the install. Although the only thing i woulda done different was wear safety glasses...Lol
    Great video though! Keep them coming!!

Enthusiast
    I drilled into the rear deck of my previous Viper (2001 RT/10, yellow of course) to install a Mopar style wing. I must have measured 46 times before I drilled, and fortunately it turned out great. It’s all about preparation (and maybe a few tranquilizers along the way, lol!

Enthusiast
    That looks great!