Enthusiast

NVE 3 Las Vegas May 2 5 2018

As the title says,

Who all is in?
    Bringing your Viper or not?

I am, plus my wife
    We are bringing the Viper

(unsure of logistics on how to get the car there. Definitely not driving the car there. Will either have it hauled or tow it myself)

Delano
    Check in: on Tues May 1
    Check out: on Sun May 6

Scott is working on hauling logistics possibility for a group of cars?
    (maybe this will help you Scott for any outliers that haven't contacted you like I did)

Enthusiast
    My Wife and I are in. We are towing the trailer, with the viper in it LOL. leaving Saturday morning April 29. we are just going to make a week of it.

Enthusiast
    Just an update, we have five confirmed Viper's for transport from OKC to Vegas. There is one spot left for anyone that wants to get their Viper to OKC to load up for Vegas. The cost will be 950.00 one way or 1900.00 round trip. Just let me know if you want it or not.

Enthusiast
    Quote Originally Posted by Scott Mannny View Post
    Just an update, we have five confirmed Viper's for transport from OKC to Vegas. There is one spot left for anyone that wants to get their Viper to OKC to load up for Vegas. The cost will be 950.00 one way or 1900.00 round trip. Just let me know if you want it or not.
    I'm 1 of the 5, correct?

Scott, on behalf of myself and others, thank you for your work on this, as well as I'm sure tons of work for the VOA community in the past and future

Like I emailed you, I will just need to work out logistics of getting the car there and the flying side of things (luggage and what not). Basically, we will not be driving just the Viper to OKC with our luggage in tow. Not enough room in the car. Will either drive vehicle + Viper or tow trailer with Viper inside. But like I said in my email to you, plenty of time to work that stuff out
    Last edited by OTHER SNAKE OWNER; 10-24-2017 at 02:10 PM.

Enthusiast
    Yes, you are one of the five. We can work out anything that you need with no problems.

Enthusiast
    we will have some room in the front of the trailer if you need to bring anything extra.

If Scotts Transport becomes full I have 1 open space left. Please contact Scott First.