Great place in Ohio for Viper work

I can't say enough great things about Xtreme Performance in North Ridgeville, Ohio 440-327-0016!!! They do about everything there with cars but specialize in performance cars!!! Great facility, clean place, everyone there was a pleasure to talk to. After reading horror stories on the Viper Forums here I was absolutely paranoid about bringing my Viper anywhere to have the tires swapped-put on backwards at factory- and they also installed some protection flaps behinds each tire. Most places cannot touch Viper tires too wide!!! I was greeted cordially, given a tour of their facility, assured my "baby" would be OK. Before leaving the owner came out and thanked me for my business and we spoke. He collects Corvettes...I'll forgive him...Owners wife even told the tech guy to be VERY CAREFUL with my car-gave him the look... They found a half nail in my tire too had not punctured the tire yet and removed that. If I need more work I'll be back!!! Class act!! Thank you!!!
    Last edited by Purple Haze; 09-21-2017 at 02:11 PM.

Enthusiast
    Glad to hear of another reputable shop in the area. Big 3 Racing in Hinkley are also great (although I'm the only one that touches my snake ) id have no problem having them work on my car....They are also VOA members and sponsors.

What part of Ohio are you in?
    Last edited by Mopar'er no car; 09-21-2017 at 03:42 PM.

Glad you had a good experience. Typically all you hear are horror stories.

Quote Originally Posted by Mopar'er no car View Post
    Glad to hear of another reputable shop in the area. Big 3 Racing in Hinkley are also great (although I'm the only one that touches my snake ) id have no problem having them work on my car....They are also VOA members and sponsors.

What part of Ohio are you in?
    35 miles SW Cleveland...So Northern Central part of state.

Enthusiast
    Quote Originally Posted by Purple Haze View Post
    35 miles SW Cleveland...So Northern Central part of state.
    Quite a few snakes in that area.

Yes there are...