Thread: Meet Ups

Enthusiast

Meet Ups

I'v been a member of VOA for a few months now. Does Las Vegas have meet-ups, monthly meetings or anything besides car and coffee? I ask and sent PM's to chapter president but so far I have not been informed about any meetings. I do follow the Cars and Coffee Facebook page for their meetings. Its seems sad that such a large city, has its own VOA chapter, doesn't have any kind of support for our cars!

VOA Mamba Member
    since 2013

They're a smaller club, but they're active. Visit their website for events news: http://www.nevadavipers.com/

And definitely reach out to the president and officers of the regions through email or phone, it's quite often that only a percentage of people actually subscribe to forums. It's always been interesting, but some of the most active regions, have little forum use!

You guys will be host to our National Viper Event in May of next year - God knows you're going to see a LOT of Vipers that week. : )

Enthusiast
    Thanks for the link, its funny thats its a VOA members link however my VOA sign-in doesn't work with the site. No worries there are tons of meet ups around, I'm sure I'll run into another member eventually.

Quote Originally Posted by SmoknTires View Post
    They're a smaller club, but they're active. Visit their website for events news: http://www.nevadavipers.com/

And definitely reach out to the president and officers of the regions through email or phone, it's quite often that only a percentage of people actually subscribe to forums. It's always been interesting, but some of the most active regions, have little forum use!

You guys will be host to our National Viper Event in May of next year - God knows you're going to see a LOT of Vipers that week. : )

VOA Mamba Member
    since 2013

That's because all the regional clubs manage their own sites with whatever providers/programmers they choose. We don't control or mandate the use of any specific system. So if there is a login you found on their website, it's something they manage.

Tale care

VOA Mamba Member
    since 2017
    Capital Vipers (DC/DE/MD/VA)
    I don't live anywhere near Vegas, but found this on the site next meeting in October.

What: Monthly Meeting
    Where: Steve's Garage Mahal
    185 N Gibson Rd
    Henderson, NV
    When: Oct 11, 6:30 PM - 8:30 PM
    Description: