Enthusiast

Viper Storage in Dallas Area

Hi all. We're looking at moving to the Dallas area, and I'm having trouble coming up with a car storage plan until we buy our forever home. Hopefully I'll be able to put a lift in a two car garage, but just in case that's not feasible I'm wondering if anybody has any leads on a good place to store a Viper. We're hoping to live in Coppell for the good schools, so convenience to that area would be great. I'd love any feedback you can offer.
    Last edited by dewilmoth; 09-04-2017 at 02:11 PM.

did you find a place? if not my apartment complex rents out enclosed garages for 75 bucks a month thats where I keep my snake

Enthusiast
    Quote Originally Posted by Gas doc View Post
    did you find a place? if not my apartment complex rents out enclosed garages for 75 bucks a month thats where I keep my snake
    Thanks! I have not found a spot yet. We’re currently shopping for houses, but we don’t move until June. I’ll keep your apartment complex in mind.

Enthusiast
    I live about 2.5 hours north east of Coppell in Texas. It's not a convenient location, but I've got a spot next to mine in the garage your welcome to use temporarily if you can't find another place. :>

Enthusiast
    If you're on Facebook, join the North Texas Viper Owners Association Page and post there, also. There are quite a few members here, and I'm sure someone can hook you up. I have a spot in my garage, but I'm NE of Dallas in Rowlett, which is a good distance from Coppell. I know there are some members in Lewisville and The Colony, which would be closer to you.