moving to Washington emissions question

Greetings,
    I will be moving from San Diego to Washington (Whidbey Island) soon and will be taking the RT/10 with me.
    I will be in Island County but can't seem to get the details on what it will take to get the car to pass emissions. The car is stock except for a Borla cat back and hi-flo cats, it passes the CA smog test no problem.
    What sort of inspection can I expect?
    Thanks
    Bruce

Enthusiast
    If it passes CA. you should have no problem in Washington. I would not be concerned , but am sure some Washington residents will chime in. Not positive , but thought some parts of the State have different emissions testing anyway. Of course , if I am wrong on that, I am sure someone will jump right in and correct me,ha.

Enthusiast
    I checked the Washington State website and it only shows Clark, King, Pierce, Snohomish and Spokane counties requiring emission testing. Island County doesn't require it so you should be fine. Hope to get a chance to see you and your car at some car events.

Rich is correct, but too add to that - only certain areas within those counties require testing http://www.emissiontestwa.com/e/ZipC...ip_codes07.pdf

If you were in an area that required it, OBDII test is all they perform, so no codes = pass