In San Antonio the Sept 15 weekend

Circuit of the Americas visit or any performance driving/Viper events happening? Maybe something within a few days before or after? Please PM or reply if you have any suggestions or are willing to assist. Thanks

Enthusiast
    Search "Edge Addicts" or check out the homepage for COTA to see if anything is posted in their schedules. But I don't know of anything specific.

Enthusiast
    I looked at the schedule for Edge Addicts and Chin Motorsports for COTA and neither had track days scheduled for that weekend. Are you going to have the Viper?

Enthusiast
    Quote Originally Posted by esm_viper View Post
    I looked at the schedule for Edge Addicts and Chin Motorsports for COTA and neither had track days scheduled for that weekend. Are you going to have the Viper?
    I am not sure I understand your question. I was just providing you some things to look for that might have events planned on those days in Austin.

Quote Originally Posted by AM.MSCL View Post
    I am not sure I understand your question. I was just providing you some things to look for that might have events planned on those days in Austin.
    Thanks for your replies and sorry for being vague. Just flying in for a few days, possibly hitting COTA as a spectator or with a Udrive ... and of course open to attending anything Viper related

Enthusiast
    Lone Star Le Mans is that weekend, that would be fun to go to!

http://www.circuitoftheamericas.com/2017-lslm

Lone Star Le Mans is that weekend, that would be fun to go to!

http://www.circuitoftheamericas.com/2017-lslm
    It would definitely make sense to try and hit that, thanks!