8th Annual Texas Viper Round Up!!! This April

It's that time of year! Time for the 8th Annual Texas Viper Round Up...message me or email me at ryandfox7@gmail.com for more details and to be added to the communication list. ALL Viper welcome! NO fees or costs More to come!!!!! 2014 Texas Viper Round Up Preview - YouTube

April 4th, 5th and 6th...

Enthusiast
    I'll be there! Ryan what is the Hotel again, and do we have a block of rooms with specific rates?

Andy

Andy,

I'm working on the hotel group rate at the Westin Domain and will post when completed. They have been a little slow getting back with me on group rate.

Murray

Ryan, Thanks for putting this together again by far the best event around, Cindy and I will be there. Troy

Enthusiast
    Great News! Belinda and I are planning to attend as well.

We will see you all there, love the round up!!!!

Enthusiast
    Quote Originally Posted by Victxv10 View Post
    Andy,

I'm working on the hotel group rate at the Westin Domain and will post when completed. They have been a little slow getting back with me on group rate.

Murray
    LOL well I can walk over there right now and rattle some feathers The Westin is right outside of our Austin Office. I'm in Houston but travel to Austin on business quite a bit. Well let us know whats up with the Hotel when you get a chance Murray I would like to start getting things booked.

Thanks for your work on this guys!

Andy

Westin Domain $155 per night plus taxes
    Aloft Domain $119 per night plus taxes
    Omni where 2011 round up was held $129 plus taxes

Let me know where you want to stay so we can block some rooms.

I like the Westin, but I'm ok with any of them.

Enthusiast
    So what's planned for this year?

Enthusiast
    Quote Originally Posted by Shooter View Post
    So what's planned for this year?
    Yes what's planned? This is right around the corner and haven't heard too many details. I know Vic is working on the hotel but that's about all we know so far.

I think is down to 3 hotels, westin Domain, loft, and omni, let's pic a hotel so we can start booking time is short.

Enthusiast
    Again,
    Whats planned?

Enthusiast
    Ugh, wish i could join--and planned on it--now i have to be out of the country that week

Enthusiast
    Quote Originally Posted by slowhatch View Post
    Ugh, wish i could join--and planned on it--now i have to be out of the country that week
    Sorry to hear that I was just getting ready to see if you wanted to head up there on Friday with me.

Andy

From Ryan

Fellow Viper Owner,

Please (to the best of your ability) RSVP to the items in the schedule below so I can get a head count for the various activities…just email me or text me (contact information is listed at the bottom).

Sorry for the delay, had a lot of personal items come up at the same time in my life recently and haven’t been able to finalize and send out this communication.

Well, this year is going to be awesome! Will be a great time of year for driving weather with gorgeous roads filled with popping car colors and outlined with brilliant floral colors. This event is pretty simple, a bunch of like-minded folks getting together for driving, eating and hanging out talking about car stories that are embellished, all the while creating memories and friendships along the way.

Friday we plan to meet up at the Domain (where the hotel is) and grab a bite to eat on a patio, then hit up a local indoor gun range (you can rent guns there if you don’t want to bring one) for a few hours of shooting and testing your eye sight for some friendly competition J Then after that, we back over to the domain to regroup with some more folks to then head out and grab a bite to eat.

Saturday, well, that is the day of driving! We have a great relaxing route planned out to the west hill country for some great picturesque opportunities. Then we grab a bite to eat at a local hill country eatery that has great parking J After that, we have a short driver over to a rare treat of seeing and even interacting with some exotic animals (don’t worry, you can drink as well, just don’t give the Emu’s beer). Once the animals have been feed and we have some crazy stories to discuss over dinner…then it is time to wrap up the route and head back towards home base for a great bite to eat while we share stories of the day and get ready for the next day!

Sunday, we get up, dust off the cars (you can park in a parking garage on site of the hotel(s)) and we head over to a reserved section of a car show and show those Corvette’s, Ferrari’s, and Porsche’s a thing or two about what REAL power is! J Heading to the car show is a quick, yet nice route and there will be food on site along with live music/etc.

This is a great opportunity for you to meet other Viper owners along with seeing other viper colors, mods, etc.

This event is open to all folks that own a Viper…regardless of what club you are or are not a member of J

Most folks are staying at the Westin Hotel, located in the Domain in Austin, Texas.

The Westin, 11301 Domain Dr., Austin, TX 78758
    (512) 832-4197

This event will be a simple pay as you go, no registration fees/ event fees…this event is just that easy J Maps/packets and driving music will be handed out as you arrive.

Schedule:

Friday:
    - Lunch – Meet at Westin hotel side parking lot at 11:30 noon.
    - Shooting Range – Leave Westin Hotel Parking lot at 2:30pm.
    - Dinner – Meet at hotel at 6pm.

Saturday:
    - Breakfast – On your own (Hotel)
    - Drive - Meet at Westin hotel side parking lot at 9:00am.
    - Lunch – Hill Country
    - Exotic Animals – Hill Country
    - Dinner – Austin area

Sunday:
    - Breakfast – On your own
    - Car Show - Meet at Westin hotel side parking lot at 9:00am.
    - Lunch – Will discuss at hotel prior to leaving for hotel.

Contact info:
    Ryan Fox
    ryandfox7@gmail.com
    512-565-2094

I worked a deal with the Westin for $139 per night. As soon as the paperwork is done, I'll let you know when to call for reservations. This is same hotel we had for the 2012 round up.

Enthusiast
    I worked a deal with the Westin for $139 per night. As soon as the paperwork is done, I'll let you know when to call for reservations. This is same hotel we had for the 2012 round up.
    Great Job Buddy!

I will be trailering my car down so if you have a chance can you ask them about trailer parking, if not it's no big deal I will just figure it out when I get there.

Thanks again,

Andy Wheeler

Room block opens at 3PM today and special rate/block will be held until 3/25. Special rate is under 2014 Viper Roundup at $139 per night. Call the Westin Domain in Austin.

Enthusiast
    Room block opens at 3PM today and special rate/block will be held until 3/25. Special rate is under 2014 Viper Roundup at $139 per night. Call the Westin Domain in Austin.
    Thanks Murray I will call today and book!

Thanks for your help

We have booked our room ready to get this party started.

Enthusiast
    Quote Originally Posted by Snake Skin View Post
    We have booked our room ready to get this party started.
    Booked as well! See you there Troy.

Booked as well.