Enthusiast

ACR E maintenance

Hello all. I have an 17 ACR-E on order with Gerry Wood

I noticed in the Gen V section, Viper Friendly Dealer List, Oklahoma is empty

https://driveviper.com/forums/thread...ly-Dealer-List

I am in Tulsa.

What are my options for maintenance? (maintenance doesn't necessarily have to be a Viper specific dealership, but a Viper specific dealership would be my preference while under warranty)

What are my options for warranty related issues if they arise? (Viper specific dealership only, if not the same recommendation as above)

Where/what are other Tulsans or OKC area or others in OK folks going/doing? Anyone doing their own oil changes, trans fluid changes, rear diff fluid changes, spark plug changes, etc?

Thank you

Enthusiast
    The Southwest VOA Oklahoma gets together for oil changes and other maintenance. We've never been because we live 200 miles away. I'm sure Tyler Manwell or another Oklahoma member will tell you if there are Viper techs in Tulsa or Oklahoma City. We have a Viper tech in Fayetteville, Arkansas at Lewis Dodge who maintains our Viper (110 miles east of you). Lewis Dodge has taken care of us for eight years as we previously owned a 2008 ACR.
    Last edited by johniew398; 06-07-2017 at 09:30 PM.

Enthusiast
    Quote Originally Posted by johniew398 View Post
    The Southwest VOA Oklahoma gets together for oil changes and other maintenance. We've never been because we live 200 miles away. I'm sure Tyler Manwell or another Oklahoma member will tell you if there are Viper techs in Tulsa or Oklahoma City. We have a Viper tech in Fayetteville, Arkansas at Lewis Dodge who maintains our Viper (110 miles east of you). Lewis Dodge has taken care of us for eight years as we previously owned a 2008 ACR.
    Thanks for the reply. I didn't even think of Ark or Kan owners (ones not near a big city) that are in the same boat.

110 miles east is way closer than Dallas or Kansas City or St. Louis (I didn't cruise those states from that thread yet, but I assume they have Viper techs due to city size)

Super comforting to know that info. Thank you so much!

I'll await a reply from another Oklahoman on their GTGs. Maybe I'll just have to travel to OKC area

Enthusiast
    I'm sending you a PM with Tyler's email address. I'll also tell him you are asking.

Enthusiast
    Thank you so much!

Enthusiast
    I sent you a PM.

No Viper Tech in Oklahoma.

Enthusiast
    I didn't get any PM

Thanks for the update

you can email me at
    zacharykaro@hotmail.com

Enthusiast
    Haha well I sorta am the tech anymore. Some things I can't do and it has to go to a dealership that we have that is trusted. For the track guys I'm the one that works on them though.

We typically use David Stanley Dodge in MWC. Service manager is a friend of ours and takes care of the Viper folks. They have one official tech. He does take care of things very well. I also live 10mins from the dealership so I have been known to swing in and check up on things if I know a car is in there.
    Last edited by venomous08; 06-08-2017 at 10:54 PM.

Enthusiast
    I spoke with South Pointe Chrysler Jeep Dodge in Tulsa, the service advisor told me they have the only 2 dodge viper techs in the state. was considering buying a viper but only if there was some local techs