Any ACR Builds that are similar to this color scheme

Just curious if there is any that were built similar to this?

Custom ACR1.jpg

well remember the 2010 acr they built? almost the same? but don't know about a gen v

no way is that a kuhmo on front

lol I built it on the Dodge website. Stripes are "ACR stripe" option.

Gerry Woods???

Enthusiast
    We built one with a Gulf Blue and red driver's stripe only , that the guy recently traded in on the East Coast for a Ferrari if I remember correctly?

Enthusiast
    I like the color scheme but think it would look better with a black drivers stripe instead of red. Honestly, its hard to make an ACR look bad though...

Enthusiast
    Is this close?

Bruce
    Attached Images Attached Images

Quote Originally Posted by IndyRon View Post
    I like the color scheme but think it would look better with a black drivers stripe instead of red. Honestly, its hard to make an ACR look bad though...
    I thought the small red stripe was a nice touch to compliment the red ACR badges.

I was honestly more on the fence about whether the silver stripe would be better to be a bronze that matched the wheels?

Quote Originally Posted by Boosted Motorsports View Post
    Just curious if there is any that were built similar to this?

Custom ACR1.jpg
    ^Nice! Certainly unique... that shade reminds me of Porsche's Miami Blue although your color has more green in it. On my 1of1 Ceramic Blue spec, as seen below, I also thought of doing a different contrasting center stripe but in the end I decided the red driver stripe was sufficient for me. Yours renders nicely though... would surely look stunning in person!

Enthusiast
    Quote Originally Posted by Bill Pemberton View Post
    We built one with a Gulf Blue and red driver's stripe only , that the guy recently traded in on the East Coast for a Ferrari if I remember correctly?
    That car was for sale at Ferrari of Ft. Lauderdale in FL.

can you order a 1 of 1 still?

Enthusiast
    You have not been able to order any Viper for over 4 months ------ that is why what a Dealer has or has incoming is all that is left in the US of A.

Enthusiast
    Quote Originally Posted by Bossing View Post
    ^Nice! Certainly unique... that shade reminds me of Porsche's Miami Blue although your color has more green in it. On my 1of1 Ceramic Blue spec, as seen below, I also thought of doing a different contrasting center stripe but in the end I decided the red driver stripe was sufficient for me. Yours renders nicely though... would surely look stunning in person!

That is an unbelievably beautiful color. I also think the raw carbon finish on the wing looks amazing. On most of the color schemes I prefer it over the painted wing.
    Last edited by IndyRon; 05-19-2017 at 09:00 AM.

Enthusiast
    Boosted, here's a G4 ACR that is similar. Build your own raffle car. Owned by Michael VonQuilich (RIP) in NV

Quote Originally Posted by Bossing View Post

That thing looks badass! Nice ride!!! Would have loved to be in a position to buy one but its not in the cards at the moment. I'll have to settle for what is already out there when ready to purchase

Quote Originally Posted by acrvprc View Post
    Boosted, here's a G4 ACR that is similar. Build your own raffle car. Owned by Michael VonQuilich (RIP) in NV

That is pretty similar! Slightly different shades and stripes but definitely similar thanks for sharing!

hey what happed to that guy?

Enthusiast
    Quote Originally Posted by bluesrt View Post
    hey what happed to that guy?
    Michael passed away a little more than a year ago

Enthusiast
    Michael passed away a little more than a year ago
    Wow, I was not aware of that, he had what I would consider or what I'm guessing, would be any gearheads/track rats dream home. RIP