VOA facebook group

i am trying to get on the Facebook group but there doesn't seem to be anyone accepting my request, do i have to do something special?

thanks

which FB group ?
    THE IGNORE FEATURE WORKS, TRY IT...

Enthusiast
    Is the VOA Facebook group limited to members? If so that may be the issue.

it might but how does it know if i am a member or not? How does it link my account here ot my account on facebook? Plus, i am able to see the group and the discussions, just unable to join it.

Quote Originally Posted by plumcrazy View Post
    which FB group ?
    the VOA facebook group?

Enthusiast
    Since Facebook uses your real name it is an easy cross-check to confirm membership. At least I assumed that when I joined.

Enthusiast
    I can't get approved either and I'm a member.

Enthusiast
    Maybe there is a temporary problem. I had no issue some time ago. Or maybe it is because your car is red. Hoping you know that is a joke!

Quote Originally Posted by ViperSRT View Post
    Maybe there is a temporary problem. I had no issue some time ago. Or maybe it is because your car is red. Hoping you know that is a joke!
    nan mine is silver so that's not it

i suppose the moderators of the group just don't go there often, if anyone is in this group can you post something to see who is the administrator?

I'm one of the moderators of the VOA FB Group, but I usually leave the approvals to the Guys who started it. To clear up some confusion. We have a VOA club FB page, which I run. Then there's the VOA FB group which was started before the club had the forums set up.

I'll ping the guys to see what's up with approvals.

Thanks for bringing the issue to our attention

Kala
    Use the Report a post feature... It works!

I have been trying so long it cancelled my request, have another request pending now. Any help would be great.
    Thanks

no answer for me either, seems like the mods don't do approvals anymore...

Enthusiast
    I finally got in on the 4th try with the secret handshake, just don't give up...

Why is this a thing?

All three of you have been approved.

For the future people who want to join the group. Heres a couple of things you can do to improve the speed of approvals.
    There are a LOT of FB scammers attempting to get into that group, we have to make sure scammers don't get into the group...

1. If your profile is set to private, and you have no picture on your profile... its likely you will NOT be accepted.

2. We don't have a membership x-reference between the forums and the VOA Group - If you are a Club member here - and use a different name on FB - send a message saying who you are on the VOA forums with your real world name. This will speed up your approval time and I won't have to look for your profile to get your real world name. I don't mind if you send me a PM, anything that saves me time is very much appreciated!

The official VOA Facebook page is https://www.facebook.com/driveviper/

The Facebook VOA Group - was started before we had the web forums up, it is managed by VOA Board members but they do not have access to the Club member list. Anything you can do to help us recognize you helps speed your approval.

Thanks!

Kala
    Use the Report a post feature... It works!

Enthusiast
    Just to make it even more clear, the VOA FB Group, where the day-to-day public discussion occurs, is at https://www.facebook.com/groups/BestViperClub