CapeVettes suggested i post here But Looking for a Volunteer

Hi Everyone! I am new to this forum! My names Chuck, im 27 and live in Waterbury Connecticut! So! This is a very long shot in the dark to ask, im unsure if anything by an awesome member in here can be done. But i am wanting to have a surprise for my father. He is going to be 79 on May 15th 2017, I am not exactly sure how many more years ill have with my dad, and he always talked about someday wanting to ride in a viper! i told him someday i can try to make that happen. He is starting to loose his memory each year as the years go on, and i know deep down he still has that dream of riding in one. He lost his wife and my mom in 2010 in a motor vehicle accident thanks to a drunken teenager. I have not seen much of a smile on his face since 2010, and i really want to bring that smile back with something he likes, and what he has always talked about going for a ride in a Viper! So i am asking if any awesome member in the CT area would volunteer their time and their Viper on his birthday! It would be an awesome gesture and would brighten my dads mood, especially on his 79th birthday! Thanks for reading! ~Chuck Jr~

Hi Chuck. I'd like to help you out. Please send me a private message so we can discuss this further. I understand where you are coming from. My dad passed away 5 years ago in Jan. and today would have been his birthday. I'm thankfull for all the times I visited. My mom went into a home in Dec. and I try to make the 4.5 hr drive each way once a month, because like you said, I don't know how much time she has left.

Enthusiast
    You know what's more fun than riding in a Viper? Doing it with 20 other cars at the same time. Bet he'd like that. Wish I could be there to help out. Just too far for me.

Joe

Web Site Committee
    Tech Team
    Quote Originally Posted by viperjimmy View Post
    Hi Chuck. I'd like to help you out. Please send me a private message so we can discuss this further. I understand where you are coming from. My dad passed away 5 years ago in Jan. and today would have been his birthday. I'm thankfull for all the times I visited. My mom went into a home in Dec. and I try to make the 4.5 hr drive each way once a month, because like you said, I don't know how much time she has left.
    Jimmy is the best of people!
    2008 SRT10 Open Roof (1 of 2)
    2022 BMW X5M Comp
    Resident Misanthrope

Thanks Scott!

Quote Originally Posted by Wot! View Post
    You know what's more fun than riding in a Viper? Doing it with 20 other cars at the same time. Bet he'd like that. Wish I could be there to help out. Just too far for me.

Joe
    Great minds think alike. I have an event close to his birthday I haven't posted yet and had the same idea.