Enthusiast

Phoenix area looking to get a White no stripes Gen 5

Hello AZ Viper peeps,

I am currently getting my '96 GTS ready to sell so I can pick up a Gen 5. First choice is a White GTS (no stripes) but I would also consider a Launch Edition (who wouldn't).

I have never ridden in a Gen 5 and am also unsure on which interior I prefer (black, red, sepia) so I would love to meet up at an event or with an individual owner(s) for a ride and advice. I am located in Goodyear but am happy to travel anywhere in the valley. Please put the word out if anyone has a car matching that description, especially if it is local. Budget will probably restrict me to a '13-'15 model year.

I use to be in the club back several years ago but was not really able to attend events before due to me working weekends. I will be changing jobs soon so am hoping to get back in to the club!

Robert
    M: (623) 764-8024

Enthusiast
    You just missed a weekend trip to Tombstone. We had gen 2 through 5's on that trip.

I will ask around to some of our members. I can't think of any members who are selling right now though.

Enthusiast
    There is a Launch Edition for sale on eBay looks to be a nice car. He's located in Mesa. Phone number is there too!
    http://www.ebay.com/itm/2013-Dodge-V...3D162471279656

Enthusiast
    Vprbite- yeah, looks like and also seems that the club will be quiet until July.

Bluesnake- Thanks for the link and love the sidewinders, but not on a Launch Edition. Was also hoping to find something with less miles.

I'm not in a hurry, i will find exactly what I am looking for sooner or later.

Seen a few on Auto Trader all white....

Enthusiast
    Guess I should have updated this, but I found a car a couple months back...and loving it!