Enthusiast

2015 TA 2 0 Alberta car anybody know it

Hello from Manitoba!

I've got a friend interested in a car that just popped up in Winnipeg recently, a 2015 Competition Blue TA. It's an Alberta car, with just over 8,000 kms, and it could use a good cleaning. Knowing that there can't be many of these around Canada, I was wondering if anyone might know anything about it? Please feel free to let me know!

Dason

whats the car # ?

Enthusiast
    I have no information on it... no idea who owned it or how it was driven or maintained. But I do have two photos of it and they're kind of cool.

Background: I camped out at the dealership the day my car was to arrive and as a result I have about 20 photos of the Reliable truck pulling up, my car being unloaded, being driven into the shop and all the employees pouring over it. It was like someone pulled the fire alarm in the building when my car arrived; all the staff ran outside to look at it. To my surprise, since these cars are ridiculously rare in Canada, there was also a new Comp Blue T/A 2.0 in the trailer with it. You can just see it in some of the photos. I'm pretty sure that the driver said it was going to Grand Prairie, but I'm not 100% certain. It was definitely heading to a smaller municipality well north of here. I know... not what you're hoping for, but if your friend does buy it, at least his documentation will include a couple of photos of it on the truck!
    IMG_7236.jpg
    IMG_7250.jpg
    Attached Images Attached Images

Enthusiast
    If the VIN end with 413, it's a buy back for engine problem !

Enthusiast
    Quote Originally Posted by CHAP View Post
    If the VIN end with 413, it's a buy back for engine problem !
    Yep, that's the one. I dug around a bit more too, and Grand Prairie sounds right also.

Enthusiast
    Quote Originally Posted by TA Two Oh View Post
    I have no information on it... no idea who owned it or how it was driven or maintained. But I do have two photos of it and they're kind of cool.

Background: I camped out at the dealership the day my car was to arrive and as a result I have about 20 photos of the Reliable truck pulling up, my car being unloaded, being driven into the shop and all the employees pouring over it. It was like someone pulled the fire alarm in the building when my car arrived; all the staff ran outside to look at it. To my surprise, since these cars are ridiculously rare in Canada, there was also a new Comp Blue T/A 2.0 in the trailer with it. You can just see it in some of the photos. I'm pretty sure that the driver said it was going to Grand Prairie, but I'm not 100% certain. It was definitely heading to a smaller municipality well north of here. I know... not what you're hoping for, but if your friend does buy it, at least his documentation will include a couple of photos of it on the truck!
    IMG_7236.jpg
    IMG_7250.jpg
    That's pretty cool!

Enthusiast
    Seen it up in gp last spring, that didn't last long.

Does anyone know what happened to the orange ta that the dodge dealer was selling in gp. Did it end up stateside?

Enthusiast
    Quote Originally Posted by Redx View Post
    Seen it up in gp last spring, that didn't last long.

Does anyone know what happened to the orange ta that the dodge dealer was selling in gp. Did it end up stateside?
    It was a dealer owned car, with the warranty card punched from the summer of 2014 when I called on it in 2015, even though there were only 35 kms on it. They were asking 110K for it, which at the time, was 3K more than I could have gotten a TA2 for. They wouldn't budge, I thought it was high for only 2 years of warranty left, and it sold anyway a couple months later.......