Exotics RTC April 1st

I am not sure why I renewed my membership this year. Still not one post in our region for any events/get togethers. But I know some of us that keep in contact on Facebook are going to hit up Redmond Town Center's opening day. Last year was nuts. Just reaching out to any other owners on here that might want to attend. Weather has been back, and forth on rain/cloudy/sunshine, so we will see. I plan on going as long as it's not dumping rain. Anyone else who might want to attend, let me know, and we can work out a place to meet up before we drive in.

https://exoticsat.com/events/

Enthusiast
    I would like to go , but my Viper will be on display at Griot's Caffeine and Gasoline. I want to be sure to get to RTC a few times this year. Be sure to post the next time you plan to go. Hope for nice weather Saturday. Drop by Griot's after RTC if you have time.

So this event was postponed by the organizing group till next weekend April 8th due to weather.

How was it? I always plan on going to Exotics@RTC but it never happens. I'm down south so Griot's would be much closer for me. What's the schedule for Vipers at Griot's?
    Last edited by MH60M; 04-10-2017 at 05:06 PM.

Mh60M sent you a PM, RTC got postponed again. The now opening day is April 22nd.

E@RTC is on for tomorrow, 4/29. I may go as a spectator though since I probably won't have time to clean up the Viper and I doubt the Crossfire is exotic enough

Will be attending. If anyone else is going I pan to meet up with other early (so we can get a spot) @7-7:15 at the Red Robin down the street.