Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Enthusiast

ACR on the way to Prefix!

Well, I finally shipped the ACR to Prefix (last week) for them to get started on some work. Having them repaint the front bumper due to some small issues and they will also be painting an OEM drivers stripe in VBB on the car as well. The end result should be a blue version of the limited SSG cars. I'm excited. Here's a pic just before it left...sorry for the poor quality.

Prefix1.jpgPrefix2.jpgPrefix3.jpg

Love that color car! Makes me miss my aero coupe because of the VBB color. Should be sweet when all said and done.

Enthusiast
    Sweet , nice color combo too..

Enthusiast
    I love the colour of your ACR!

Enthusiast
    Never was crazy about that color UNTIL I SAW IT IN REAL LIFE!!! Loved it so much I almost bought one! Beautiful!

That trailer is really little.

Enthusiast
    So how does Prefix do it? Lets say you wanted a new paint job on your car. Do they remove every panel, hang it and spray it?

Enthusiast
    Quote Originally Posted by V10LEE View Post
    So how does Prefix do it? Lets say you wanted a new paint job on your car. Do they remove every panel, hang it and spray it?
    They can and will do anything you want. We discussed whether or not to bury the stripe with no ridge or do it like OEM with a small ridge. They also have jigs for all the color patterns and stripe patterns for all the cars so you are guaranteed OEM placement and alignment.

I'm taking my ACR there this Friday!!
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by 2010.Blue.White.ACR; 01-21-2014 at 12:38 AM.

Not really sure why the pictures came out sideways

Quote Originally Posted by 2010.Blue.White.ACR View Post
    I'm taking my ACR there this Friday!!
    Sorry to change the subject but I am in the market for a trailer. What brand trailer is that. I like that it is low profile.

I'm not really sure. The trailer belongs to terry bosserman. I'll ask him

Enthusiast
    Subscribing for results pictures... From both of you!

Quote Originally Posted by GT Venum View Post
    Sorry to change the subject but I am in the market for a trailer. What brand trailer is that. I like that it is low profile.
    I cant tell you what brand that trailer is but if you are looking for a high quality trailer, check out ATC. These guys can put it together anyway you want it. You give them the dimensions of your car and they will make sure it fits in there as intended (escape doors, length of ramp etc)

Be careful if you download their 'build software'. They have so many cool options that its easy to get a bit crazy with it.

Matt

Not really sure why the pictures came out sideways
    Are those pics from an iPhone?

PS. Someone stole one of your fenders and front bumper. ;-)

Quote Originally Posted by Chorps View Post
    Are those pics from an iPhone?

PS. Someone stole one of your fenders and front bumper. ;-)

Yep right off the iPhone but they are straight in the phone. Both fenders have the tabs snapped off of them where they bolt to the facia. The facia and the splitter are all busted up from a spin out. All cosmetic no structure

Pics of the damage

Quote Originally Posted by commandomatt View Post
    I cant tell you what brand that trailer is but if you are looking for a high quality trailer, check out ATC. These guys can put it together anyway you want it. You give them the dimensions of your car and they will make sure it fits in there as intended (escape doors, length of ramp etc)

Be careful if you download their 'build software'. They have so many cool options that its easy to get a bit crazy with it.

Matt
    Matt,

Thanks for the info I will check them out.

Did you get that car from a guy in Tennessee? If so, hit me up if you have any questions, cause I bought that car new.

Enthusiast
    Quote Originally Posted by 67PLY View Post
    Did you get that car from a guy in Tennessee? If so, hit me up if you have any questions, cause I bought that car new.
    Small World! I sure will.

Dec 31st, 2009, the day it was delivered to dealership

Should look something like this......

I assumed it was the same car lol.

Enthusiast
    So this was the car Wayne had? Damn that guy plows through some cars lol.

Enthusiast
    Yeah, thats the goal, only VBB instead of GTS blue obviously. I'll definitely post pictures.

Yep right off the iPhone but they are straight in the phone. Both fenders have the tabs snapped off of them where they bolt to the facia. The facia and the splitter are all busted up from a spin out. All cosmetic no structure
    The iPhone camera is slightly weird in that the rotation of the image is not honoured frequently by other programs. An image sensor encodes an image (let's say left to right and top to bottom) but the orientation of the iPhone can be arbitrary (depending on how you're holding the phone). The image is recorded along with the orientation, so when it is displayed on the iPhone it is the correct orientation.

For whatever reason many browsers/image viewers muck up the iPhone's reported orientation and shows a rotated or upside down image.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast