Enthusiast

Huge thanks to Jon for Tires

I don't know what kind of voodoo he works, but I called on Tuesday and had tires at my door by Thursday!

And at an amazing price.

Huge thanks Jon, as my tires were begging to be replaced so I needed some pronto.

Thanks again!
    --Jeff

Enthusiast
    Thanks for passing along. I'm in need for a set of rear super sports - and will definitely give Jon a call. Just need to find a parking lot to send off my old tires in a proper fashion.

Enthusiast
    Quote Originally Posted by Rocket View Post
    Thanks for passing along. I'm in need for a set of rear super sports - and will definitely give Jon a call. Just need to find a parking lot to send off my old tires in a proper fashion.
    I hear ya. Mine were so hard I don't think they smoked anymore. They just spun like plastic tires from a power wheels. Haha

Talk about a quick turnaround though. We spoke tuesday afternoon and they were all there in front of my door by Thursday.

Edit: man I had underestimated how badly I needed tires and how great a new set feels. It's like a new car. Thanks again, Jon.
    Last edited by Vprbite; 03-03-2017 at 08:23 PM.

Enthusiast
    Up The River..[Columbia River Gorge near Portland OR]
    Thanks

"Ditch Your Old, hard tires [with 'good tread'] before they DITCH YOU."

Enthusiast
    Drove to Phoenix last weekend. I couldn't believe the difference new tires made. I hadn't realized how crazy hard the old ones had gotten.