soltic

Any Canucks manage to get a Bondurant Voucher

Going to Phoenix on business and would love to do an ACR day, thought I had read that someone on this side of the border managed to get a voucher - can't find searching though...

Anyone know who to talk to to try to finesse one?

Viper Concierge says they can't help....

Enthusiast
    I certainly haven't heard of anyone getting one and I know several people -including me!- that bought new Vipers in Canada. But I wouldn't be surprised if the odd one slipped in with a Canadian car by mistake.

Enthusiast
    That was never an option for Canadians who bought new in Canada. Just like we didn't get the full proper warranty either.

Enthusiast
    Yeah, I inquired and there is to be some sort of a deal, but its still out of pocket.

soltic
    Quote Originally Posted by uberpube View Post
    Yeah, I inquired and there is to be some sort of a deal, but its still out of pocket.
    Any idea who to inquire w/?

I bought my Viper new in 2016. Delivered May 1st. Initially I was told that I could not get a factory tour and that the SRT experience was only available to US residents. But once my build started the concierge set up a factory tour in July. I contacted Bondurant directly with the intention of paying out of pocket and spoke with a sales rep. He said the experience was available to Canadians and questioned why we would be told otherwise. I was given the option to take the SRT experience or use the credit to upgrade to the two day Viper High Performance Driving session. I took the $1000 dollar credit and upgraded and had a blast. IMG_1235.jpgIMG_1276.jpgIMG_1318.jpgIMG_1599.jpgIMG_1570.jpg
    Last edited by Reconviper; 02-14-2017 at 11:39 AM.