Cool New Pictures and a wicked video Be jealous

_MG_1907.jpg_MG_1911.jpg_MG_1912-2.jpg

A short video/film i shot of my buddy's 2013 dodge viper, hope you guys enjoy it and would appreciate feedback @hyper_ali on instagram

https://youtu.be/PXHweHGFIfI

Enthusiast
    Good job,

Now I'm no video expert here but I presume you were using a swing camera Boom, beautiful shots but just a little too much cutting from shot to shot.
    I liked the moving shots of the car at the end but it would have been an added bonus if we could have had the car accelerating away from the camera and actually hear the exhaust then go back to your music?

Just trying to make that Positive feedback, Thanks for posting I did enjoy it

Nice pictures, I always like rolling shots.

Enthusiast
    Cheese!
    Last edited by Mopar'er no car; 01-31-2017 at 07:39 AM.

Enthusiast

Wow great video... You put some money and time doing this video, and it shows.. Love the night shots on the freeway... Thanks for sharing...
    Skydeals

Enthusiast
    ⬆️ Neat pictures. Not jealous. Not sure why anyone here should be jealous as most people here own a Viper.

Enthusiast
    Very nic. I'm not a fan of white with black stripes but yours looks great with the carbon and venom wheels.

Enthusiast
    Ha. Thought that was funny that we should be jealous of a viper owner when we are mostly viper owners in this viper forum. Lol

Enthusiast
    great video !
    keep it up Kuwait viper owners

Enthusiast
    Quote Originally Posted by SRTViperSD View Post
    ⬆️ Neat pictures. Not jealous. Not sure why anyone here should be jealous as most people here own a Viper.
    Was about to point out the same thing, no reason for anyone to be jelly. Outside of the the Viper owners, sure!
    Thanks for sharing, I like the pictures a lot, they are really good.

I'm not a fan of white cars (in general) but the Viper makes it work and the stripes are really, really nice. Great job keeping that thing in such a pristine condition.

Enthusiast
    Cool video! I love those moving shots. I really need to learn how to do that.

Please ask your buddy to remove those canards and reinstall them properly. I couldn't help but stare at the Viper with a stupid mustache thing from the front.

Enthusiast
    Quote Originally Posted by ViperPete View Post

Please ask your buddy to remove those canards and reinstall them properly. I couldn't help but stare at the Viper with a stupid mustache thing from the front.
    Ditto on the canards.....hope they didn't drill to install.

Quote Originally Posted by ViperPete View Post

Thanks for the feedback, appreciate it but these aren't canards and I didn't install them (previous owner did ) these are "https://www.agency-power.com/shop/carbon-fiber-upper-front-bumper-guards-pair-srt-viper/" + Im kinda screwed cause they are drilled in.Im waiting for my TA splitter hoping it will fix the look

Quote Originally Posted by Fatboy 18 View Post
    Good job,

Now I'm no video expert here but I presume you were using a swing camera Boom, beautiful shots but just a little too much cutting from shot to shot.
    I liked the moving shots of the car at the end but it would have been an added bonus if we could have had the car accelerating away from the camera and actually hear the exhaust then go back to your music?

Just trying to make that Positive feedback, Thanks for posting I did enjoy it
    thanks for your feedback and comments appreciated it. I was using a camera slider/dolly (not sure what's a swing camera).
    yes there was lots of cuts cause other wise the scenes would be long and boring and the viewer will lose interests in my opinion since there isn't a lot happening.
    i would have loved some acceleration video with sound but I don't have a proper mic for that kind of setting, the wind would be in the way.

Quote Originally Posted by q8blueviper View Post
    great video !
    keep it up Kuwait viper owners
    Thanks man, FYI I think you met my brother at the dealer once "he's the one who told you about the loud exhaust permit"

Quote Originally Posted by outnumbered View Post
    Ditto on the canards.....hope they didn't drill to install.
    Well sad new is yes they are drilled in (5 screws ), but I didn't install them the previous owner did,I do think they look bad but im hoping that when my ta splitter arrives it will fix the look
    https://www.agency-power.com/shop/ca...air-srt-viper/

They are made into quality piece of carbon fiber due to the finish and there rigidity , but sadly they look awful

Enthusiast
    Quote Originally Posted by Corjet View Post
    Thanks man, FYI I think you met my brother at the dealer once "he's the one who told you about the loud exhaust permit"
    yea I remember him , I truly thank him for notifying me about the exhaust permit !

Enthusiast
    Great video and strong color combo. Mark me down as jealous of Hyper Ali's shoot

Enthusiast
    Jelly for sure.
    Attached Images Attached Images

Enthusiast
    Nice video and the car looks very clean! Looks like you used a high quality camera to take the night stuff. Did you not realize you posted in the gen 5 section on the viper forums where almost all are owners, so no peanut butter and jealous unless the car has a quality TT build.