Enthusiast

VOA Arizona christmas party

the christmas party was most excellent!! enjoyed all the fun and all the great people!! Dave and Debbie thanks for all your efforts putting together the event; and thanks Eddie for your time and efforts too! the evening, all the great people, all the laughs and smiles made the party so special!!! thanks to all-- such great people and great time!!

Enthusiast
    It was a great party - except for the having to sit next to the guy on my right!

The new room was perfect and getting together with everyone to share the Christmas spirit was special.

Thanks to Debbie and Dave (and others) for all of their hard work in putting this great party together!

PS - just kidding Greg! Kitten and I enjoyed your company!

Merry HISS-Mas, Merry Christmas, and wishing everyone THE BEST in 2017!!!

Enthusiast
    Always a great time and good to reminisce about the year and talk about the year to come.

Enthusiast
    One of the Christmas Elves. I needed to take a picture of all the gifts for kids as it was impressive:
    Last edited by Rocket; 12-15-2016 at 09:50 AM.

Enthusiast
    Great party and a fun time. The room was excellent and a nice upgrade over the previous room. The sit down dinner made it really special. Thanks to Debbie and Dave for all their hard work and to those who helped them.

Enthusiast
    Add a plus one to the above from Peter and Jennifer. Wonderful to see everyone again!!