Enthusiast

Iforged out of business

Looking to buy some replacement parts for my Iforged rims, is there another supplier I can get these from?

Looking for a set of valve stems, centre caps, water diverts.

Enthusiast
    I wish you the best of luck with it. They have had my rear iforged wheels for over 4 months refinishing them. I'm not sure i'll ever get them back honestly, and if I do, i'm not confident that they will even match the fronts. I'd steer away from iforged at all costs. You'd think for a $6000+ set of wheels, the service would be better.

Enthusiast
    Well, the forgestar center caps fit perfectly, so ill peel the decals off them and get a print shop to fab something up viper specific.

I got a smoking deal on them, i'm pretty sure i can outsource the rest of the parts since iforged outsourced their components as well.
    I already picked up a set of 4 lips, and 2 barrels from a 3pc manufacturer.

Try Steve @ TrueForged.

TrueForged & Boze were manufacturing out of the same facilities as iForged.

They're all separately run/individual companies though.

Enthusiast
    After following all leads, trueforged wanting nothing to do with it, forgestar said that all parts and leftover inventory are gone. Oh well, my f14 caps fit!

Enthusiast
    Quote Originally Posted by Redx View Post
    After following all leads, trueforged wanting nothing to do with it, forgestar said that all parts and leftover inventory are gone. Oh well, my f14 caps fit!
    I recommend you talk to same goldfarb about decals. He has done some killer work for me and he will already have viper logos that he can print

Enthusiast
    Well, the forgestar center caps fit perfectly, so ill peel the decals off them and get a print shop to fab something up viper specific.

I got a smoking deal on them, i'm pretty sure i can outsource the rest of the parts since iforged outsourced their components as well.
    I already picked up a set of 4 lips, and 2 barrels from a 3pc manufacturer.
    Where did u get the outer lips from?

Enthusiast
    American rim supply, id recommend against them, they were definitely the cheapest, however the centres didn't fit into the new lips and had to pay quite of bit in machine work to get everything to fit and have them cleaned up.

I have a decent set of 20x5 lips that can be easily resurfaced, 20x8 barrels, and a trashed set of 20x3 lips if you are interested I'll let go cheap!
    Last edited by Redx; 04-01-2017 at 05:41 PM.

Enthusiast
    thanks, but just looking for a single 19x2 lip

Enthusiast
    Quote Originally Posted by river rat View Post
    thanks, but just looking for a single 19x2 lip
    Just check eBay, 19x2 40 hole lip for American wheels aren't that hard to come by.

http://m.ebay.com/itm/19x2-Outer-Lip...%257Ciid%253A1

Way cheaper than what iforged wanted, they wanted $500+ each lip, I think I paid that much for 4 lips and 2 barrels lol.
    Last edited by Redx; 04-02-2017 at 06:56 PM.

Enthusiast
    Just check eBay, 19x2 40 hole lip for American wheels aren't that hard to come by.

http://m.ebay.com/itm/19x2-Outer-Lip...%257Ciid%253A1

Way cheaper than what iforged wanted, they wanted $500+ each lip, I think I paid that much for 4 lips and 2 barrels lol.
    Ya, I've seen those from LB Forged, just wondered about the quality.

Enthusiast
    Saw some of there stuff at sema, seemed decent, it's not like iforged actually built there own lips barrels.

Looking back I probably would have went lb.