Thread: 99 ACR in CT

Cool 99 ACR in CT

Hello Viper friends,

I've pretty much been obsessed with Dodge Viper's my whole life. I remember the first time I saw one - it was in a sports car calendar. I had no idea what I was looking at but I knew one thing - it was 'the coolest thing I've ever seen'. That moment turned my somewhat interest in cars into a full blown obsession.
    Last edited by GhostStalker27; 11-12-2014 at 09:26 AM.

Jameson, congrats…you should join the NY/CT region our President is ViperTony and it's the home of the ViperWizard "Chuck Tator". We do a lot of runs in NY/CT…Adrian

Enthusiast
    Great color choice! I have a 98 non-ACR in the same color.

What part of CT are you in ?

Adrian - Thanks, joining sounds like a pretty good idea. I'm actually bringing the car down to Chuck as soon as the weather clears up. He's talked to me about joining VOA as well. Love the black gts - my first choice
    Last edited by GhostStalker27; 11-12-2014 at 09:26 AM.

ViperGTS
    welcome to the madness

my first Viper was 99 silver GTS...

Enthusiast
    Welcome Jamo and congrats on your ACR!!! If you want to check out the club, check our forum, come to some of the events, get to meet the members and see other snakes. We have a great crew in NY/CT. You're in good hands with Chuck. If you can make it, come out to our holiday party on 1/25. We're also having an events planning meeting on 2/23 at Chuck's shop. - T

Enthusiast
    I'm in the eastern Fairfield county area pretty close to New Haven. BTW, you picked the right color!

Join the club as last year was my first and the events were awesome! Chuck is top notch for service along with the leadership and the rest of the members. When the cars awake in the spring (even though I snuck a ride in yesterday), it'll be nice to have another silver/blue GTS around. Only problem is a can't tell people how rare the color combo is when one is sitting next to mine!

Enthusiast
    Lets see some pics..

Enthusiast
    Quote Originally Posted by ICPREY View Post
    Lets see some pics..
    +1...welcome and congrats!

Enthusiast
    Nice to have another CT guy around. There aren't too many Vipers east of the river. I am a little south of you in East Hampton. There are plenty of great cruise nights that go on near you. In the spring hit up Marc's auto parts on Monday nights. They get a good 700+ cars every time.

Pony - tell me about it, I can count on one hand how many times I've seen a Viper out and about around these parts haha

Here's some pics:

Last edited by GhostStalker27; 11-12-2014 at 09:24 AM.

Enthusiast
    Nice ride! Best looking combo

Enthusiast
    Congrats man! Welcome to the "I waited my whole life for this thing" feeling lol. I have a similar story about the 20 some year wait haha. It feels amazing, good stuff man. Welcome to the club

Enthusiast
    Quote Originally Posted by pony23 View Post
    Nice to have another CT guy around. There aren't too many Vipers east of the river. I am a little south of you in East Hampton. There are plenty of great cruise nights that go on near you. In the spring hit up Marc's auto parts on Monday nights. They get a good 700+ cars every time.
    There are 17 CT viper owners in the VOA. Just give a shout out anytime you want a few Viper to come along on a cruise.

Quote Originally Posted by DreadLox View Post
    Congrats man! Welcome to the "I waited my whole life for this thing" feeling lol. I have a similar story about the 20 some year wait haha. It feels amazing, good stuff man. Welcome to the club
    Haha hell ya - happy to be here! I tend to want to talk about cars a little to much and I don't really know to many people that care for them. So it's nice be part of the club now.

Quote Originally Posted by ViperTony View Post
    There are 17 CT viper owners in the VOA. Just give a shout out anytime you want a few Viper to come along on a cruise.
    Will do, appreciate it! I got a lot to learn about owning one of these - spent 20 years reading about the specs and features and all the reviews and videos . But caring for one's a whole other ball game. Any help is much appreciated