Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Enthusiast
    The True North Strong and Free Ontario, Canada

2014 Gen 5 Cheap No?

Now this is a deal! cheapest one I've seen so far.

http://ontario.kijiji.ca/c-cars-vehi...AdIdZ550702262

Enthusiast
    Probably a lower price because it only has 600HP. I wouldn't pay full sticker if it was missing 40HP either.

Enthusiast
    Thats a steal!

Enthusiast
    That car is not on their website. They have a black one for $119K with an MSRP of $139K

i bet you have to add 2k for green tax and 2k for shipping +++???

Enthusiast
    Quote Originally Posted by 09viperacr View Post
    That car is not on their website. They have a black one for $119K with an MSRP of $139K
    Just got off the phone with them and they do have them (2014 SRT) at that price (95,995), it is of course a base SRT. You order it and you get it within 3 months was his estimate. But, yes the price is what you'll pay.

Enthusiast
    Quote Originally Posted by canadian viper View Post
    i bet you have to add 2k for green tax and 2k for shipping +++???
    I'm sure, that goes for all new vehicles.

Enthusiast
    Quote Originally Posted by v10enomous View Post
    Solid deal on a new 13 GTS... -$34k

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Dodge-Viper-...US_Cars_Trucks
    That's an awesome deal also!

Looks like they will be coming out of the woodworks soon. Funny to see the 4 year old 2010 cars priced the same, if not more than, a brand new car.

Makes you wonder who is pricing them right?

You could buy a base SRT gen 5 add an ACR spoiler, splitter and canards and viola!,,,you got yourself something better than a Gen 4 in all aspect no? that's for the same money as some are asking for their gen 4 ACR's.
    Last edited by slitherv10; 01-08-2014 at 12:38 PM.

Enthusiast
    Quote Originally Posted by v10enomous View Post
    Solid deal on a new 13 GTS... -$34k

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Dodge-Viper-...US_Cars_Trucks
    I've watched that car drop in price steadily over the past several weeks. I really didn't think it could go lower than $109k for the GTS, being a new car (not a demo like the red one another member picked up). Could we assume at this price, they are losing money just to get rid of it? If it had the 18 speaker stereo, that car would probably be in Dallas right now .

Has anyone found a base 2013 GTS Blue, with standard black interior and 18 speaker option? I haven't seen any on ebay/autotrader that I'm aware of.

Enthusiast
    I am going to pretend I didn't see you base a Viper purchase based on speaker count, Jason. You getting soft on us? LOL. Aftermarket speakers would sound better, anyways.

Enthusiast
    Quote Originally Posted by Nine Ball View Post
    I am going to pretend I didn't see you base a Viper purchase based on speaker count, Jason. You getting soft on us? LOL. Aftermarket speakers would sound better, anyways.
    Seriously WTH Jason LOL.

Enthusiast
    Tony, any suggestions for aftermarket speakers?

And lol @ speaker count comment

Enthusiast
    Quote Originally Posted by Nine Ball View Post
    Haha, I was at the SRT drive event, and sat in a 18 speaker car, and it sounded decent, but I imagine the 12 speaker car would be even worse. I actually really enjoy nice factory sound systems with good bass (I don't like aftermarket shops touching my cars these days) and 4 subwoofers stock vs. 2 are right up my river (I need BASS). I plan on putting 15-20k miles a year on this car and keeping it for a long time, so no reason it shouldn't be perfect. Now if they do $35k off on a Launch Edition, I'd be in heaven

The sky isn't falling but there are a handful of deals out there.

Anyone know what invoice is on an SRT? How about on a GTS?

My guess is 90k on SRT and 120k on GTS which is about 15k less than MSRP more or less?

Enthusiast
    Quote Originally Posted by Policy Limits View Post
    The sky isn't falling but there are a handful of deals out there.

Anyone know what invoice is on an SRT? How about on a GTS?

My guess is 90k on SRT and 120k on GTS which is about 15k less than MSRP more or less?
    Wonder where all the "if it is cheaper i'd buy it, not worth the money now" crowd is now

Yup, all talk no wallet just like that "srtviper" piece from that "other" place. Wanna beez

Quote Originally Posted by ViperSmith View Post
    Wonder where all the "if it is cheaper i'd buy it, not worth the money now" crowd is now
    I still have a hard time deciding if I would give my ACR for a V. Even asked a co-worker he said he liked mine more. It's like the itch I can't scratch LOL. Wish I could afford both, then it wouldn't be an issue.

Keep the ACR and then trade for the V ACR

Actually an orange TA versus your ACR is a really really close call.....

Enthusiast
    Quote Originally Posted by ACRucrazy View Post
    I still have a hard time deciding if I would give my ACR for a V. Even asked a co-worker he said he liked mine more. It's like the itch I can't scratch LOL. Wish I could afford both, then it wouldn't be an issue.
    See, you all are in a tricky situation. If I had a Gen IV ACR, I am unsure I'd trade in either.

I think I'd be all over an Orange TA though.

But they may debut Stryker Green next week...

Enthusiast
    Actually an orange TA versus your ACR is a really really close call.....
    I wouldn't. The ACR still stands alone and distinct from any other Viper. Not sure what all the fuss is about the TA. Its just a striped down version of the GTS. It only beat the GTS by 100ths of a second and the TA beat the ZR1 on the track by 1000ths of a second no.

I stand by my statement very very close call if I'm in his shoes. But I'd probably lean a hair towards the TA. And I definitely see what the fuss is about. Damn I hope that crusher orange is available as an option on the next GTS; imagine that color on a roadster? Then again Stryker Green might take the cake all together...

Enthusiast
    Peel Chrysler is next to where I do coffee , may have to stop in and have a look .

Enthusiast
    I stand by my statement very very close call if I'm in his shoes. But I'd probably lean a hair towards the TA. And I definitely see what the fuss is about. Damn I hope that crusher orange is available as an option on the next GTS; imagine that color on a roadster? Then again Stryker Green might take the cake all together...

Not sure I would be buying a car period for its color to be honest. If the fuss over the TA, which looks like it is in most cases, is just about the color orange, then in my opinion its a waste of money. The viper to me represent a lot more than its color. I bought a Viper specifically for its performance aspects period. Not color, not price, not leather or stereo or any amenities to be honest. If that were the case I could think of a lot of other cars out there that bring on comfort and amenities well above the Viper.

I guess I am just one of those die hard guys that literally only likes and liked them for Hp and performance. Everything else is gravy,but, if those two aspects are not there, then its not my kind of car.

Each to their own I guess. Whatever turns your crank

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast