Enthusiast

Canepa Cars & Coffee

Anyone going to Canepa on Saturday? They are kicking off a week long open house in celebration of Monterey Week. Sound good to me. I will play hooky from work. Ada and I will be taking the Black & Blue Beast.

https://www.facebook.com/events/519890918206903/

Enthusiast
    Any body goin to the Last C & C they are having this weekend (13th)??

nd4spdlsc
    I'm going to try and head down.

Enthusiast
    Quote Originally Posted by nd4spdlsc View Post
    I'm going to try and head down.
    I've actually never been to one of the Canepa events, should be cool to check out. Maybe we'll see you there!

I'll be there along with a few other Vipers (6-8 of us so far) and rally with a few other cars too. Also, this may be the last CnC event they hold for a very long time as they have had issues with a few idiots ruining the event resulting in complaints from the city. We'll be there early arriving at Canepa around 6:30 as they have reserved parking spots for our group. If you want to join our rally, send me a message. Good to meet fellow Nor Cal Viper owners, I hardly ever see us out in the wild.

Enthusiast
    Quote Originally Posted by RickyBobby View Post
    I'll be there along with a few other Vipers (6-8 of us so far) and rally with a few other cars too. Also, this may be the last CnC event they hold for a very long time as they have had issues with a few idiots ruining the event resulting in complaints from the city. We'll be there early arriving at Canepa around 6:30 as they have reserved parking spots for our group. If you want to join our rally, send me a message. Good to meet fellow Nor Cal Viper owners, I hardly ever see us out in the wild.
    Message sent!

Yeah I can see that, Scotts Valley is a high end area I'm kinda surprised they didn't have to shut it down sooner honestly haha