Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Enthusiast
    do you want to invite other cars? or keep it viper only?

Enthusiast
    This is moving quick guys, THANKS for the responces. Whoever is on Twitter, follow me and see some of the tweets I've been doing about the event @AndrewCinque. The more support the better leading into the last three critical weeks

Quote Originally Posted by Topplayer View Post
    do you want to invite other cars? or keep it viper only?
    Good question - the plan was to keep it Viper only, as we only have about 30 spots to fill. If it doesn't look like we will get there, then we can open it up. If you have a close friend with something exotic send me or Andrew a PM and we can do it case-by-case for this week at least...

the registration is per car correct?

Quote Originally Posted by bobby View Post
    the registration is per car correct?
    yes, per car. Thanks!

Awesome, count me in i'm registering now

Enthusiast
    I just registered too. Sorry it took me so long.

Andrew, I signed up as a Silver Sponsor, but it's unclear how the decal parts work. I was hoping to get something for any of the PA/WV cars I can entice to attend. Does the sponsorship only extend to one vehicle?

I'll call them tomorrow and ask, but just in case someone reads this and knows...

Bryan- Thank you for your Silver Sponsorship - That allows your 12" logo or what ever you want to be displayed on all cars in the event

Quote Originally Posted by Bryan Savage View Post
    I just registered too. Sorry it took me so long.

Andrew, I signed up as a Silver Sponsor, but it's unclear how the decal parts work. I was hoping to get something for any of the PA/WV cars I can entice to attend. Does the sponsorship only extend to one vehicle?

I'll call them tomorrow and ask, but just in case someone reads this and knows...
    Bryan, thank you! Send us something high-res for a logo for those stickers! (you can email it to me)

We are making enough to place them on each car that participates... hence the time-crunch to get our head count settled ASAP so we know how many to make.

If anyone knows of a company that wants that kind of exposure, please get them involved right away! Could be millions of social media impressions created by Vipers driving through Manhattan.

Enthusiast
    Registered and ready to go.

Enthusiast
    I am in with a guest as well

I'll also have a guest with me

I think I registered. It didn't give me a confirmation. How do I know if I did it right?

Quote Originally Posted by Red venom View Post
    I think I registered. It didn't give me a confirmation. How do I know if I did it right?
    I will double check with Tuesday's Children tonight.

If you followed the link above and selected 'patron' to participate in the event for $100 then you're right. If you did something else, they can find your donation and get you on the right list anyway, so no biggie!

I'm in with a guest.

Enthusiast
    Unfortunately, I can't make it. I forgot I have a fall festival in my town for 2,000 people that I'm cooking for....Mac and Cheese with Pulled Pork.

Enthusiast
    All registered. Ready to go.

Guys the response to this has picked up so well in the last few days, THANK YOU to everyone who has jumped in!!

We are up to 39 cars who have donated to participate AND we have a few larger donations from some private, club, and corporate sponsors, so we have raised some really nice $ for Tuesday's Children. There is still a little room for the last few fence-riders, but we need to know by end of the day Thursday so please post up and follow the link in this thread to sign up.

WE WILL BE MEETING between 7 and 7:30am SATURDAY at Subway Strip Mall Plaza; 10 Meadowlands Parkway; Secaucus, NJ 07094

The larger sponsorships included branding packages, so everyone will have a few stickers to put on the car at this meeting spot. if you miss it here, we will hook you up at the Javits center. We have a former regional president and graphics/printing company owner creating the stickers; don't worry they will go on-and-off without any trouble.

Looking forward to seeing everyone Saturday!

Enthusiast
    Guys leaving from long island lets caravan, should we meet them in jersey or go right to the city? I am cool with either.

Enthusiast
    Quote Originally Posted by Topplayer View Post
    Guys leaving from long island lets caravan, should we meet them in jersey or go right to the city? I am cool with either.
    I'm cool meeting in LI to cruise over to NJ on Saturday morning. Figure we should sport the sponsor decals and roll in together.

Thinking leave 6:45 at Bayside Marina exit on CIP.

Shoot me a text or PM if wanna confirm.

Yeah if possible everyone meet in New Jersey... logistics and a quick driver meeting there will be helpful. we will have less time sitting still at the Javits and will want to photo-op and leave.

Thanks everyone - this is going to be huge!

See you at the cip marina exit Matt. I'm going be there early this time!!!!

Thank you for coming out and representing Viper world in such a show of respect. We remember and we support in whatever ways we can.

Here's a SLIDESHOW

Great pictures

What an amazing day . Brings back a lot of memories of that day . Never forget............

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast