Enthusiast

Carolinas VOA Events for July

First event in July is the "Karting" and cookout.

Karting info: Date/Time/Location: July 23, 2016/10:am Rush Hour Karting, Address: 5335 Raynor Rd, Garner, NC 27529

Cookout Info: Date/Time/Location: July 23, 2016/12:00 Noon/Address: Capital Chrysler/Dodge/Jeep/Ram 200 Waterfield Ridge Pl, Garner, NC 27529

Also, we want to remind everyone of the the Myrtle Beach/Wilmington event on August 12-14. Mike was able to have the hotel extend the registration date until July 20, 2016.

We will need a head count of those who are going, so Bob can obtained enough pork & other items for the cookout Saturday morning. Please either respond to by email or on the forum using this link: http://driveviper.com/forums/threads...of-Two-Cities)

The below information is for making reservation at the GRANDE SHORES OCEAN RESORT, Myrtle Beach, SC. Address: 201 77th Ave N. Myrtle Beach, SC 29572. The Hotel provides a separate covered parking garage for the club.

Please do not Hesitate to make your reservation as the cut-off date for the group discount rate is July 20, 2016.
    Carolina’s Viper Club - Group Reservation Number: 2110372 Central Reservations: (877) 798 – 4074 option 5 Address: 201 77th Ave N, Myrtle Beach, SC 29572.

Please let the Reservations clerk know that you are calling to book a room under the Group Block with Reservation # 2110372. You will need a credit card to pay the required deposit to reserve your individual room (you also have the option to pay in full) or send a check or money order within 10 days. The remaining balance will be due at Check In. (They accept: American Express, MasterCard, Visa, Discover, and Diners Club). You will need to bring the credit card used with a photo id with you when you arrive.

Or, Book Online!

To book a hotel room:http://www.reseze.net/cassets/1451/s...roupId=2110372
    PLEASE MAKE ALL RESERVATIONS BY July 20, 2016 TO RECEIVE GROUP RATE
    Arrival: August 12, 2016 Check-In: 4:00 PM
    Departure: August 14, 2016 Check-Out: 11:00 AM
    **Group rates good for three days before and after group block! **
    ROOM OPTIONS & PRICING

Efficiency Oceanfront Hotel Rooms - $139/night + tax & fess– One night Deposit required $177.86Oceanfront, 2 Queen Beds, full bath, kitchenette, microwave, 1 TV, & private balcony

Standard Oceanfront Hotel Rooms - $129/night + tax & fess– One night Deposit required $165.07Oceanfront, 2 Queen Beds, full bath, mini fridge, 1 TV, & private balcony

Standard View Hotel Rooms - $123/night + tax & fess– One night Deposit required $157.39 Oceanfront, 2 Queen Beds, full bath, mini fridge, 1 TV, & private balcony

RESERVATION POLICIES Deposit Policy: For all reservations 4 nights or more, a two night deposit plus tax/fees is required. Cancellation Policy: If cancellation is made more than 14 days prior to arrival, a cancellation fee of 10% of the total deposit or $30 (whichever is greater) will be assessed. If cancellation is made within 14 days of arriving, the entire deposit is forfeited. Changes: No changes are to be made within 2 weeks of arriving. Resort Fees: This rate is currently 6.44 % and covers self parking for overnight guests, local telephone services, access connection from in-room phones, fitness center usage, access to our business center, and unlimited wireless internet access. Processing Fee: The current processing fee 9.52% Taxes: The current tax rate is 12%. Early Check Outs: There are no refunds for checking out early. Check-In / Check Out: Check in is at 4pm and check out is at 11am. Guest can request early check-in or late check out—neither is guaranteed. Room Numbers: Room numbers are determined on date of arrival.

Enthusiast
    A head count for Karting and lunch on the 23rd would be great. Thanks!!

Mike, Terri, Jenna and Janna.

Enthusiast
    Here's all who are attending the Karting and/or cookout at Capitial CDJR.

Mike, Terri, Jenna and Janna for both events
    David T. for both events (Guys he is one of our newest members...so introduce yourselves to him)
    Hap +1 for both
    Matt + 2 for Both
    Stephanie + 1 for cookout
    Jeff, Donna, Katlyn (just for the cookout-be returning from vacation)

Updated 7/14/2016
    Last edited by CarolinaViper; 07-14-2016 at 08:45 PM.

Hap +1 for both

Enthusiast
    Ashley, Abby and Myself are going to both

Me & Lily will be there for the 2nd part.

Enthusiast
    wish I could make it but I'll be flying out to PR later that day , hopefully on vacation

Enthusiast
    I plan to attend! Looking forward to seeing everyone.

Enthusiast

David T. for both events (Guys he is one of our newest members...so introduce yourselves to him)
    Hap +1 for both
    Matt + 2 for Both
    Brian

Updated 7/14/2016

I might be able to make it out. And I might bring a Viper.

Enthusiast
    Quote Originally Posted by BigBadViper View Post
    I might be able to make it out. And I might bring a Viper.
    Adam, is this you?

Enthusiast
    Dave for both.

Quote Originally Posted by CarolinaViper View Post
    Adam, is this you?
    This is Shawn. Been here for a long time, just haven't been around much. I got 2 broken Vipers. Well, just one now.

Enthusiast
    Hope you can make it.

Enthusiast
    Hey Jeff,

I will be in for the cook out at CJDR, may try to make the karting as well. It's a game time decision.

-Marko

Phil & Melody will attend cookout. Looking forward to seeing everyone.

Enthusiast
    Craig will be there for the Karting and cookout. Looking forward to seeing y'all!

Enthusiast

Hap +1 for both
    Matt + 2 for Both
    Brian
    Dave
    Shawn (Maybe)
    Marko
    Phil & Melody
    Craig

20 Plus and one dog...looks like its going ti be a pretty good turn out.

Enthusiast
    Had a great time today. Lost a few pounds, but had a blast with battle between Andrew, Jenna and myself. Was almost sure one of us was going to get a black flag at some point. Lol. See you all in Myrtle. Hopefully with a viper.

Enthusiast
    That was a fun day...a bit hot, but what the heck. Matt, I had to laugh when you all were bumping into each other on the karting track and the track workers were waving the "No Contact" signs.

Mike, thank you so much for the cookout! The burgers and Nathan's dogs were great, and that Challenger Hellcat on the showroom floor looked awesome. Maybe I need to think about 2 doors vs. 4...

Pictures will be forthcoming.