Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by ieem01172 View Post
    to Lokein
    Hi there, can you please take more pics of the car from different angles (and back). I am from Saudi Arabia, and would like to see how the aero pack looks from the back. Also, where is the front license plate ? and is it European or American (Rectangle or Square) . Thanks, and one more thing, are the mirrors power folding, and how loud is the car ...
    I know, too many questions, but I would very much appreciate it if you help me.
    Thanks again.
    Here is couple shots of mine....

Fly
    IMG_0946.jpg

thanks.
    Since you replied that quickly, does the car have power folding mirrors. Also, how loud is it ? How low does it feel like ??
    The one I ordered does not have the aero package since i'll be daily driving it, and I was concerned about clearance issues due to the front splitters.

Enthusiast
    No folding mirrors. There is a license plate bracket, but it is worthless.

No folding mirror (thought I think they manually fold in?)

Loud? At 2000-2400 RPM some complain about the "Drone" of the engine. Some have ordered Corsa exhausts and report it is gone after that.

Quote Originally Posted by ieem01172 View Post
    thanks.
    Since you replied that quickly, does the car have power folding mirrors. Also, how loud is it ? How low does it feel like ??
    The one I ordered does not have the aero package since i'll be daily driving it, and I was concerned about clearance issues due to the front splitters.
    For the US I don't think power folding mirrors is an option. The factory exhaust is pretty aggressive, but in a good way. I'm a pretty fit individual, 6 ft 220lbs, but getting in and out of the car requires a very deliberate technique. So far clearance has not been a big issue, but I plan my drives and for some driveways u have to use very extreme approach angles.
    Ive put over 1300 miles on it so far and couldn't be happier! It's a fun car and I believe in year round warm climates, it can be a daily driver.

Fly

dO
    Quote Originally Posted by ViperSmith View Post
    No folding mirrors. There is a license plate bracket, but it is worthless.

No folding mirror (thought I think they manually fold in?)

Loud? At 2000-2400 RPM some complain about the "Drone" of the engine. Some have ordered Corsa exhausts and report it is gone after that.
    Drone ? ...hmm can you give me an example so that I can imagine this "drone" sound . Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by flytwa View Post
    For the US I don't think power folding mirrors is an option. The factory exhaust is pretty aggressive, but in a good way. I'm a pretty fit individual, 6 ft 220lbs, but getting in and out of the car requires a very deliberate technique. So far clearance has not been a big issue, but I plan my drives and for some driveways u have to use very extreme approach angles.
    Ive put over 1300 miles on it so far and couldn't be happier! It's a fun car and I believe in year round warm climates, it can be a daily driver.

Fly
    Thanks , and regarding the width of the car, does it "seem" wide if you saw the car in front of you ?
    My issue is that, being a car fan, the price is justifiable, but the issue is that people think it's a modified challenger or mustang here in Saudi. If the car looks a bit drastic, it will get the respect it deserves.

Enthusiast
    There is no way to confuse it with anything else on the road, perhaps besides an older Viper. It is very distinctive.

ahhh, music to me ears
    The one I ordered is black with the external carbon fiber package. Thanks again for your timely reply.I cant wait to drive it.Is it true that the car is "Overpowered" ?
    Can you tell me about the race/street modes and how effective they are, and anything else you want to point out..Anything really...I like talking about the viper .
    Last edited by ieem01172; 10-28-2013 at 02:20 PM.

Enthusiast
    ieem01172, you might want to start another thread for questions, just because this is a picture thread

Enthusiast
    Last edited by nastygts; 10-29-2013 at 12:06 AM.

Enthusiast

Red/Black SRT

2013 Red/Blk SRT purchased from Woodhouse: Track Pack; Red Leather; Six Points; MCS Coilovers: Touring; Stripes

SRT 1A2.jpg

SRT 11.jpg.
    Last edited by Jack B; 10-29-2013 at 12:16 AM.

Enthusiast
    Here are a few of my '13...will take better ones when I return home.
    Attached Images Attached Images

Here is mine 2 weeks ago at CAAP

A couple days later..I call this shot "Real Detroit Muscle"..and no that's not me in the picture.

The first GTS with stripes and an SRT hood

Suposedly, it has been on the truck since last Thursday...no show yet in ViperFish, FL..
    Last edited by Capt Van; 10-29-2013 at 06:56 PM. Reason: Mo Pics

Enthusiast
    Very kewl!

Attached Images Attached Images

Enthusiast
    Some pics today washing the car

Enthusiast
    So pretty it hurts!

Quote Originally Posted by Will at RSI View Post
    love this shot! + rep

Enthusiast
    The True North Strong and Free Ontario, Canada
    Quote Originally Posted by ViperSmith View Post
    Some pics today washing the car

What color is this? Looks cool

Enthusiast
    Just white!

Here is a quick cell pic I took today before loading this turbo car up and sending it to SEMA!

image.jpg

Enthusiast
    Will did I read right elsewhere, 1500HP????!?

The first car is a RSI 1000 package. Stock engine, Twin turbo with our new twin disc street clutch. This car made 852 RWHP (1004BHP).

The car above is the second TT 2013 SRT Viper. This car made 1101RWHP (1295 BHP) and is considered a RSI 1250 Twin Turbo. This car also has the full Race Level 1 upgrades including built transmission, Penske coilovers, built differential with Mark Williams axles and our triple carbon clutch. A full cage, Halon system, and Teamtech 6 points round out the safety gear.

Enthusiast
    Awesome build Will!

Enthusiast
    Quote Originally Posted by Will at RSI View Post
    The first car is a RSI 1000 package. Stock engine, Twin turbo with our new twin disc street clutch. This car made 852 RWHP (1004BHP).

The car above is the second TT 2013 SRT Viper. This car made 1101RWHP (1295 BHP) and is considered a RSI 1250 Twin Turbo. This car also has the full Race Level 1 upgrades including built transmission, Penske coilovers, built differential with Mark Williams axles and our triple carbon clutch. A full cage, Halon system, and Teamtech 6 points round out the safety gear.
    Just glad you guys are out there doing something!

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast