Enthusiast

Weather - Which car to bring?

There are showing a chance of rain for NVE. My track day is Sat which has the largest chance of rain. Debating between bringing the convertible with nice driving tires for cruising around or bring the ACR and hope for good weather. Any thoughts?

Does it matter what anyone else says. Decide and live with it, or ask your wife.

Enthusiast
    Just me, but I would bring the ACR and hope for the best. May be scattered showers or in the evening so you may get a few runs in?

Convertible probably won't do you much good if it is raining.

Enthusiast
    First world problem

Enthusiast
    You guys don't know how cute his wife is................absolutely nothing wrong with asking her opinion as she is as much a gearhead as Littlefish ( just a whole lot easier on the eyes).

Enthusiast
    Wife?? Seems pretty easy....Take both!

Enthusiast
    Rain % dropped to 20%, ACR it is. Bill knows her, she lets the reins out pretty far and goes with the flow. She has been to two events in each car. Mopar'er is right, could have her drive one but she isn't well versed on the viper. Starting to look at ToterHomes then I can spring a stacker trailer on her. She will never see this coming!

VOA Mamba Member
    since 2013

Yes, weather is drastically improving. Those in the area say that a 20% chance amounts to very little typically, and most days look ok. (though now I jinxed us....) ;.)

Enthusiast
    Quote Originally Posted by SmoknTires View Post
    Yes, weather is drastically improving. Those in the area say that a 20% chance amounts to very little typically, and most days look ok. (though now I jinxed us....) ;.)
    Admitting that entitles us all to refunds if it rains. As certified lawyer (online) in the Federated States of Micronesia, I am well versed in these things.

VOA Mamba Member
    since 2013

Heh... So once again this simply validates the difference between a lawyer and a pothole... you swerve to avoid the pothole.

Enthusiast
    People without Vipers never have to deal with these things. They are so lucky!

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by SmoknTires View Post
    Heh... So once again this simply validates the difference between a lawyer and a pothole... you swerve to avoid the pothole.
    I'm actually not a lawyer, just a jackass. So people often think I am a lawyer.

VOA Mamba Member
    since 2013

And talk about good weather. We had a 5 min rain that seemed to have gone unnoticed by some. the trips weather couldn't have been better. thank you to the car Gods...