Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Enthusiast

What does the VCA owe you?

So some here seem to believe the VCA owes them some magazines. Yea, I get the joke. I really do.
    Let's look a little deeper. Chrysler gifted old stock and tooling to the VCA and viper owners. Maybe someone can convince Marshall to return their shares, (and mine) of the VPA corporation. That's far more valuable than glossy paper and hurried content. Please tell me someone, with more corporate knowledge than I, has thought about this.

Enthusiast
    CM does not own any shares of the VPA

Enthusiast
    Not a thing

Enthusiast
    VCA owes me nothing. I did not contract with them for anything as far as I care. Someone posted over there that they were "owed" 6 magazines. I didn't send the VCA money for a magazine subscription, and I could care less that they were not able to pull off the hoped for 6. I joined for my own reasons, mostly to show support for the local clubs I have associated with during the 8 years of my Viper ownership. I really don't care whether the national organization that my local club is associated with is associated with VCA or VOA, although I voted for VOA for good logical reasons, IMHO. I just don't get all wound up by the politics like a lot of folks do.

Enthusiast
    Ask the VCA. This is the VOA.

Enthusiast
    The VCA owes me a thank you and a good riddance.

Enthusiast
    An apology.

Enthusiast
    don't know about the rest of you guys... but I've moved on

Enthusiast
    An apology. (I wasn't going to post)

Enthusiast
    Quote Originally Posted by daytonprowler View Post
    An apology.
    I think that is the correct answer, but we will never ever see that.

But we owe the VOA a post free environment of VCA items. The less we talk about them, the faster they disappear. I just made my last post over there for that ass hat bob. He needs to drive more and post less

They owed us transparency. When they didn't deliver, time to move on.

if you want a laugh, click on any thread on the VCA today. Almost every avatar says enthusiast, instead of member. It is the first real indicator of how low their renewal rate is.
    Last edited by Sundiego; 01-01-2014 at 11:32 AM.

Look forward, not back.
    THE IGNORE FEATURE WORKS, TRY IT...

Web Site Committee

i think breaking up with the VCA is like breaking up with a bad partner. they put me through hell, but i would rather do my best to forget that one and get that relationship as far back behind me as possible.

(oh, and quietly sit back and wait to laugh your ass off, when you hear the news of their big crash, that you know will come some day.)

Enthusiast
    I just wanna be able to continue to watch the train wreck, that is all

Tech Team

Quote Originally Posted by Sundiego View Post

if you want a laugh, click on any thread on the VCA today. Almost every avatar says enthusiast, instead of member. It is the first real indicator of how low their renewal rate is.
    I just took peek over there and its true..

Looks like our VOA is truly off to a great start! Was talking with Tator the other day and he brought me up to speed on how big the VOA actually is.. 30 plus regions and growing, charter memberships ect, really impressive what the new board has managed to pull off / put together in record time.. Good return on investment for our modest membership fees!

Bad Boyzz
    Toddy

Enthusiast
    I just looked at the old club page and a lot of enthusiast even Paul Hawker enthusiast. What does that tell you.
    Glen

Quote Originally Posted by Nixon's SRT View Post
    But we owe the VOA a post free environment of VCA items. The less we talk about them, the faster they disappear. I just made my last post over there for that ass hat bob. He needs to drive more and post less
    This, x100. I don't want to waste any more time on what's now in my rear-view...

well said
    THE IGNORE FEATURE WORKS, TRY IT...

Enthusiast
    Posted last post there yesterday! Even if they owed me $50, it is worth more than $50 to move on and breathe again. Everyone seems to gravitate to negative news these days otherwise the Enquirer, etc would not sell in record numbers however this is one instance where it is best to rip off the rear view mirror and like in Cannonball Run, "what is a behind you, doesn't a matter!" Feels good to move on!
    Last edited by Coloviper; 01-01-2014 at 02:34 PM.

Enthusiast
    I wish them and all the other Viper clubs nothing but the best. My region is not worried about what anyone else is doing except for making the VOA the best car club in the world.

Bruce

3 Magazines.

Just remember...without the epic hubris of the previous administrations in the old group the VOA never would have been formed.

Creative destruction and all.

3 issues of magazine aren't even worth worrying about. It's like loaning the office jerk $20 knowing he's never going to pay you back. The $20 is a cheap way to get him to avoid you.

VCA should thank their lucky stars that all they are facing is their demise. There are folks who could have cost them a lot of money, but for the good of the viper community took the high road.

They don't owe anyone an apology other than some vendors and a few others. Most folks got what they deserved. I was a charter member with 11 Vipers (now one). I cancelled my Gen 5 , in part because of VCA , and in part because the car was such a cluster F.

VCA was a lot of fun for many years and then folks took extreme advantage. Then others, some of whom started VOA unwittingly joined in the mayhem (and should not be demanding apologies).

Anyway, I joined here hoping for the best but taking am wait and see approach.

Enthusiast
    Quote Originally Posted by Sundiego View Post

And all the avatar pics are gone. And my photo gallery. We can't have avatars because we're not paying members? Really, I have to pay to have an avatar? That's what my dues got me- badges, a piece of red rubber, a pen, a notepad, and an avatar.

PM box limited, avatar and signatures removed unless you pay.

The REAL sign should be what the vendors choose to do.
    Last edited by ACRucrazy; 01-01-2014 at 06:45 PM.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast