how to remove the advanced aerodynamics spoiler ?

Hello,
    Im thinking to buy a 2015 viper gts. I found it in a good price and nice color. But it has an advanced aerodynamics package. I realy dont like how the spoiler looks (as a personal preference). Im asking if there is anyway to remove it.

Thanks

I would assume fishing line would work.

Quote Originally Posted by Viper_VA View Post
    Hello,
    Im thinking to buy a 2015 viper gts. I found it in a good price and nice color. But it has an advanced aerodynamics package. I realy dont like how the spoiler looks (as a personal preference). Im asking if there is anyway to remove it.

Thanks
    Yes like he said fishing line, it is held on with windshield adhesive run around just the perimeter of the spoiler, bead about 1/4" thick.

Enthusiast
    Braided fishing line will work. Use leather gloves so you don't cut yourself. Tape the area around the spoiler so you don't scratch the paint. Work it side to side a bit whilst applying a steady pull.

Enthusiast
    Then sell that bastard at a good price and make a few bucks and help out a fellow member.

Good luck!

how to remove the advanced aerodynamics spoiler

Hi all, are you all talking about the front splitter? im trying to figure out if its easy to remove - if you are then this seems relativly simple.

if not then does anyone know go to remove that - seemed like a lot of screws, but after undoing them it still seemed fully attached! Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by bandit View Post
    Hi all, are you all talking about the front splitter? im trying to figure out if its easy to remove - if you are then this seems relativly simple.

if not then does anyone know go to remove that - seemed like a lot of screws, but after undoing them it still seemed fully attached! Thanks
    Splitters are riveted onto the fascia from back side.

Enthusiast
    This is the equivalent of removing a testicle.