Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    Enthusiast
    I will be there Dave. I plan on getting there early, about 2:30 and staying until about 6. Not sure what I'm driving yet. Weather looks clear and 70ish. See you there.

Enthusiast
    Cool, unless something comes up, I should be there.

I'm also planning on going but it might be a little later on. Hope to see you guys there!

Enthusiast
    Dave and Jack. See you there.

Jack, can you bring me a Heady Topper? I promise not to spill it!!! I'll have cigars.

Enthusiast
    Quote Originally Posted by capevettes View Post
    Dave and Jack. See you there.

Jack, can you bring me a Heady Topper? I promise not to spill it!!! I'll have cigars.
    Sounds good.. You still have my cell # Paul? I am leaving work around 3:00 and I am 1/2 hour away. I can buzzzzzz ya when I get closer so we can park together...

You guys are making me jealous...wish I was close to there!

Enthusiast
    Quote Originally Posted by daveg View Post
    Sounds good.. You still have my cell # Paul? I am leaving work around 3:00 and I am 1/2 hour away. I can buzzzzzz ya when I get closer so we can park together...
    Dave, I can't find it. I usually park right in the first parking area as you enter. As soon as you come over the bridge, keep looking to your right, that 1st area. I think I'll be in the maroon Z06.

Enthusiast
    Quote Originally Posted by Martin2000GTS View Post
    You guys are making me jealous...wish I was close to there!
    Hey Martin it's a 140 mile round trip for me. I love to drive!!!!!! Maybe you can get out of work early and join us. Should be a beautiful night. I bet there will be over 1,000 cars of all types there.

Enthusiast
    Dave, I can't find it. I usually park right in the first parking area as you enter. As soon as you come over the bridge, keep looking to your right, that 1st area. I think I'll be in the maroon Z06.
    Ill PM it to you just in case...
    Paul, we need to inflict peer pressure on Martin like he does to us...
    C-mon Martin, just get out of work early and come on down!!!!

Great time yesterday. It was nice meeting Daveg and his stunning 96 B/W! Thanks for the cigar Paul, I will be smoking it tonight at Kimballs. Hopefully we can get a few more to join next time.

Enthusiast
    Quote Originally Posted by JackKeane View Post
    Great time yesterday. It was nice meeting Daveg and his stunning 96 B/W! Thanks for the cigar Paul, I will be smoking it tonight at Kimballs. Hopefully we can get a few more to join next time.
    Enjoy the cigar Jack. That Medussa IPA was the best. Hopefully we can get some others to come out. Not too cruise nights left.

Dave, see tomorrow at 3PM.

Enthusiast
    Enjoy the cigar Jack. That Medussa IPA was the best. Hopefully we can get some others to come out. Not too cruise nights left.

Dave, see tomorrow at 3PM.
    Jack, very nice meeting you, had a great time... Paul, as usual, thanks for the Cigar and the laughs.
    Just got to Falmouth and fired up the grill... Will see you tomorrow at 3:00.. Looking forward to it!!!

It was nice meeting you too Dave. Can't wait for this season!

Enthusiast
    Had the Viper out yesterday. Drove all the way to Race Point in Provincetown. Roads are great on the Cape. A little rain washed the roads clean the other night. Who else is driving? Looking forward to meeting up with you guys again this year. It won't be long.
    viper on sesuit harbor.jpg

Enthusiast
    Had the Viper out yesterday. Drove all the way to Race Point in Provincetown. Roads are great on the Cape. A little rain washed the roads clean the other night. Who else is driving? Looking forward to meeting up with you guys again this year. It won't be long.
    viper on sesuit harbor.jpg
    Ya, looking forward to it as well Paul. Now that the cape house is totally done on the inside, it should leave more time for me to enjoy myself (Cars, Kayaking and running)...
    Car is still hibernating on the rack though... Should be off in the next month or so though...

Guys I cant wait for this season to get started! You guys both need to come out more!!!!!! Good times last year! Better times this year!! Hope you all had a good winter!

Enthusiast
    Quote Originally Posted by Martin2000GTS View Post
    Guys I cant wait for this season to get started! You guys both need to come out more!!!!!! Good times last year! Better times this year!! Hope you all had a good winter!
    Hi Martin. Do you have the new ACR?????

Enthusiast
    Did he buy one?

I can't wait. I'll be at the first one if the weather is good.

I was thinking about bringing it out a couple weeks ago. It's blocked in by a few other cars though so I didn't bother. I think it only about a month until Bass Pro starts up again.

Enthusiast
    OK, weather looks great for tomorrow. Sunny, 60's. I'm driving up from the Cape, and not in a Corvette. Maybe we can get a few Vipers lined up together, Growlers and cigars in tow.

Enthusiast
    You going to be hanging out for a bit? I know your an early guy...

Enthusiast
    Quote Originally Posted by daveg View Post
    You going to be hanging out for a bit? I know your an early guy...
    I will probably arrive by 3:30 and leave about 6:30. I have that long, tough drive back to Cape Cod

Enthusiast
    OK, Sounds good, chances are I will be there.

I think as of now I'm going to take my Corvette and throw a for sale sign on it. I've been talking about selling it for a year now.

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast