Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by capevettes View Post
    Hi Jack. How's it going. We've missed you. I can't go tonight. I'm going to the Barnstable County Fair to see B.J. Thomas in concert. Did you get the business going in N.H.?
    Missed hanging with you guys too. Everything has been good as I hope it has with you. I finally got approved last Friday!!! I still need to take a 90 minute class before I can go pick up my supplies. Should hopefully get that squared away this weekend. Have fun at the concert Paul! Hopefully we can catch up at the next one.

Anyone going this week? I believe it’s the opener. Paul? Dave? I don’t know if I’ll bring the Viper though. They will be throwing down salt, around me, again tomorrow unfortunately. When will it end?!

Enthusiast
    Quote Originally Posted by JackKeane View Post
    Anyone going this week? I believe it’s the opener. Paul? Dave? I don’t know if I’ll bring the Viper though. They will be throwing down salt, around me, again tomorrow unfortunately. When will it end?!
    Hey Jack, how the hell have you been? Paul was talking about going.. I'm a possibility providing weather is good....

Enthusiast
    Hi Jack, Yes I am planning on going opening night in the Viper. Dave and I were talking about it.

As long as the weather cooperates, I'll be driving up from the Cape.

Hope to see both of you there. Pale Ales and stogies!!!!

Been good Dave! Busy winter. How about you?

Paul I could use a nice outdoor stogie smoke and a couple of beverages to wash it down over some good car talk. BTW when did the stripes go on?? Could have sworn it was a stripe delete car!? Looking good! Any other work done over the winter? I’m doing gears in May or June and I think I may chop the muffler/cats at the same time. Looking forward to hearing yours again.

I’ll be there Thursday one way or the other as long as it’s not a washout. Looking forward to seeing you guys!

Enthusiast
    Been good Dave! Busy winter. How about you?

Paul I could use a nice outdoor stogie smoke and a couple of beverages to wash it down over some good car talk. BTW when did the stripes go on?? Could have sworn it was a stripe delete car!? Looking good! Any other work done over the winter? I’m doing gears in May or June and I think I may chop the muffler/cats at the same time. Looking forward to hearing yours again.

I’ll be there Thursday one way or the other as long as it’s not a washout. Looking forward to seeing you guys!
    Jack, I did the stripes last fall. They are silver, which was the factory stripe color for a Sapphire Blue car. Love the look. Hope the weather cooperates Thursday.

Enthusiast
    Looks like a better than 50% chance of rain this afternoon. I probably won't be driving up. Too bad. I was looking forward to it. Maybe we can try again in a couple of weeks.

Enthusiast
    Looks like a better than 50% chance of rain this afternoon. I probably won't be driving up. Too bad. I was looking forward to it. Maybe we can try again in a couple of weeks.
    Ya, didn't bring my car with me as well...

I’m seeing good weather until 7pm up my way so I’m goin to head down and spectate still.

Enthusiast
    I so wish I could do this. Itching to get my car out. Expecting snow (3 to 6") tonight!

See you guys Thursday? Looks like it’s going to be a beauty.

Enthusiast
    See you guys Thursday? Looks like it’s going to be a beauty.
    Sounds good Jack. Looks like it will clear out early.
    Viper will roll.

See you there Paul. I think I may take a half day and get down there early. Really looking forward to it.

Great time today Paul! Good seeing you.

Enthusiast
    Great time today Paul! Good seeing you.
    Good to see you too Jack. I enjoyed it. You had that black looking nice.

Thanks Paul! Heading down today after work.

Enthusiast
    Didn't make it last night. How was the turnout?

I didn’t end up making it. Had an issue at work and ended up staying late. Hoping to make it tomorrow though!

Enthusiast
    I'm going tomorrow. Bringing the 61 Vette.
    I will be there early. May leave early. May be traffic heading to the Cape. See you there.

Oh that’s great Paul. What’s that old solid axel packing? 283? 327?

Enthusiast
    Oh that’s great Paul. What’s that old solid axel packing? 283? 327?
    Not quite LOL

Enthusiast
    Quote Originally Posted by daveg View Post
    Not quite LOL
    Haha. 383. I think it's quicker than the Viper with that stroker. Only weighs 2,850.

Hope you guys both make it today at 3:30. Dr Steve, Will and maybe Dennis from Brewster will be here. Nice Memorial Day weekend kickoff.

Enthusiast
    Haha. 383. I think it's quicker than the Viper with that stroker. Only weighs 2,850.

Hope you guys both make it today at 3:30. Dr Steve, Will and maybe Dennis from Brewster will be here. Nice Memorial Day weekend kickoff.
    Cars packed and ready to go...

Enthusiast
    Quote Originally Posted by daveg View Post
    Cars packed and ready to go...
    Excellent. Beer is on ice ��

Hey all, is this show still every other Thursday night? I always loved going to this show but haven't been in a few years. Always seems tough to get out of the office early enough to head down. Hopefully I can catch up with you guys soon.

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast