Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast
    Enthusiast
    Quote Originally Posted by JackKeane View Post
    I think as of now I'm going to take my Corvette and throw a for sale sign on it. I've been talking about selling it for a year now.
    A Corvette?? Come on!!! Only kidding. I get $hit from Viper guys when I drive a Vette and $hit from Corvette guys when I drive the Viper. Has your Viper been "Tatorized?"

Enthusiast
    Quote Originally Posted by capevettes View Post
    A Corvette?? Come on!!! Only kidding. I get $hit from Viper guys when I drive a Vette and $hit from Corvette guys when I drive the Viper. Has your Viper been "Tatorized?"
    My Vette hasn't seen the light of day in Years.. Forgot I even have it..
    LOL...

Enthusiast
    Quote Originally Posted by daveg View Post
    My Vette hasn't seen the light of day in Years.. Forgot I even have it..
    LOL...
    You can give it to me. I will drive it.

Enthusiast
    I think as of now I'm going to take my Corvette and throw a for sale sign on it. I've been talking about selling it for a year now.
    Jack is that the black 97 or 98 coupe? If so an old friend of mine, who will be there tomorrow night, has been looking for a late C4 or early C5 in black. I'll send you a PM.

Enthusiast
    You can give it to me. I will drive it.
    You just got rid of a nice one... You collect cars like underwear!

Enthusiast
    On my way home today, they are grinding up rt 128 and the road is a complete mess. Debating on going tomorrow because of this. I would have to take all back roads from Natick and the ride wouldn't be enjoyable.
    Will update you in the AM on decision

Enthusiast
    See ya in Foxboro!

Enthusiast
    See ya in Foxboro!
    Great. See you there.

Enthusiast
    how was it?

Enthusiast
    Good time.. As always, great to hang out with Paul and Jack, lots of laughs!!! And beers / cigars of course.
    Thanks for the brew Paul, you are most generous! See you soon down the Cape...

Enthusiast
    Good time.. As always, great to hang out with Paul and Jack, lots of laughs!!! And beers / cigars of course.
    Thanks for the brew Paul, you are most generous! See you soon down the Cape...
    Dave and Jack, great to see you guys. I enjoyed it. I also enjoyed the ride back to the Cape. Only 1/2 hour to the bridge

Enthusiast
    Quote Originally Posted by jeff122886 View Post
    how was it?
    Jeff, It was a great turnout in general. Only my Viper and Dave's B/W but lots of nice cars of all types. Hopefully you can make it one of these weeks. It's every other Thursday. Will and I may do something down here on the Cape late Spring, early summer like we did last year.

There actually was 1 other Viper, a gen 4 GTS, silver. Not sure if he's on the Forum but didn't get a chance to speak with him.
    Last edited by capevettes; 04-14-2017 at 05:55 AM.

Enthusiast
    Dave and Jack, great to see you guys. I enjoyed it. I also enjoyed the ride back to the Cape. Only 1/2 hour to the bridge
    1/2 hour? why doesn't that seem right? should be much longer than that! Oh ahhh hmmm Someone is not behaving themselves!!! LOL..

Enthusiast
    Jeff, It was a great turnout in general. Only my Viper and Dave's B/W but lots of nice cars of all types. Hopefully you can make it one of these weeks. It's every other Thursday. Will and I may do something down here on the Cape late Spring, early summer like we did last year.

There actually was 1 other Viper, a gen 4 GTS, silver. Not sure if he's on the Forum but didn't get a chance to speak with him.
    I will try to make it sometime, i work 2 out of 4 weekends a month, either dayshift or nighshift. Rotating shift work

Enthusiast
    Who's coming to Foxboro tomorrow? I'm driving up from the Cape. Supposed to be a beautiful day!!

Enthusiast
    Who's coming to Foxboro tomorrow? I'm driving up from the Cape. Supposed to be a beautiful day!!
    Would Love to Paul but to much going on.. Haven't even driven my car since last event we went to

Enthusiast
    Would Love to Paul but to much going on.. Haven't even driven my car since last event we went to
    OK Dave. Dr Steve is driving up with me this afternoon.

Enthusiast
    Hi guys. I’m new to this site, I live in Brewster and I have been in the market for a Viper. I’m looking at the 2010 and 2013 models. I’m trying to find out what is the difference from the gen 4 to the gen 5.I was hoping that if you guys were going to be at any of the different car shows or cruise nights around the cape if you wouldn’t mind if I came by and talked to a little about the cars and check out your ride. All the vipers I have been looking at on line are all around the country and I rather not fly around looking at different ones if there are a few in my back yard. Were any of you guys the 2017 viper at the Hyannis down town on father’s day?
    Thanks for any help
    Dennis

Enthusiast
    Quote Originally Posted by Hawk View Post
    Hi guys. I’m new to this site, I live in Brewster and I have been in the market for a Viper. I’m looking at the 2010 and 2013 models. I’m trying to find out what is the difference from the gen 4 to the gen 5.I was hoping that if you guys were going to be at any of the different car shows or cruise nights around the cape if you wouldn’t mind if I came by and talked to a little about the cars and check out your ride. All the vipers I have been looking at on line are all around the country and I rather not fly around looking at different ones if there are a few in my back yard. Were any of you guys the 2017 viper at the Hyannis down town on father’s day?
    Thanks for any help
    Dennis
    Hi Dennis,

Too bad you missed the get together about 3 weeks ago at Ocean Edge and Will's house in Brewster. Will has a Gen 5 ACR and Dr. Steve in Eastham does as well. Several guys with Gen 4 and 5's in the New England group. Mine is a Gen 2 GTS. I'm no expert on the newer ones but the Gen 5's lines kind of look like the Gen 2's. Not sure if the Viper you saw in Hyannis belongs to one of our members. I did not attend. Some of us go to the Foxboro cruise nights every other Thursday. Dave G has a summer home in Falmouth, so there are a few of us around the Cape. I am up in Sandwich.

Tim Mahoney is the Regional VOA leader. You should attend one of the events. The lobster Roll event in Reading in September is the big one and is not to be missed. Welcome aboard.

Paul

Enthusiast
    Hi Dennis,

Too bad you missed the get together about 3 weeks ago at Ocean Edge and Will's house in Brewster. Will has a Gen 5 ACR and Dr. Steve in Eastham does as well. Several guys with Gen 4 and 5's in the New England group. Mine is a Gen 2 GTS. I'm no expert on the newer ones but the Gen 5's lines kind of look like the Gen 2's. Not sure if the Viper you saw in Hyannis belongs to one of our members. I did not attend. Some of us go to the Foxboro cruise nights every other Thursday. Dave G has a summer home in Falmouth, so there are a few of us around the Cape. I am up in Sandwich.

Tim Mahoney is the Regional VOA leader. You should attend one of the events. The lobster Roll event in Reading in September is the big one and is not to be missed. Welcome aboard.

Paul
    is there a date set for the lobster roll event? I still have yet to make it to a viper meet lol, i will be on my honeymoon until Sept 9 but hoping to make some events this summer/fall

Enthusiast
    Quote Originally Posted by jeff122886 View Post
    is there a date set for the lobster roll event? I still have yet to make it to a viper meet lol, i will be on my honeymoon until Sept 9 but hoping to make some events this summer/fall
    Jeff, The Lobster Roll Event is scheduled for Sept. 16-18. I believe Sunday the 17th is the actual event in Reading. There are cruises/caravans also scheduled prior to and after the event. It has been elevated to one of the National "Bucket List Events" in Viper Quarterly.

Enjoy your honeymoon.

Enthusiast
    Foxboro tonight. The Viper is rolling up from the Cape.

Anyone in????

Enthusiast
    Jeff, The Lobster Roll Event is scheduled for Sept. 16-18. I believe Sunday the 17th is the actual event in Reading. There are cruises/caravans also scheduled prior to and after the event. It has been elevated to one of the National "Bucket List Events" in Viper Quarterly.

Enjoy your honeymoon.
    i put in a vacation request for Sept 16 and 17th, so i will see you guys there!

Sorry I've been MIA guys. Been a busy summer and I've only driven the Viper twice. I'm going today. Hopefully see some of you there!

Enthusiast
    Sorry I've been MIA guys. Been a busy summer and I've only driven the Viper twice. I'm going today. Hopefully see some of you there!
    Hi Jack. How's it going. We've missed you. I can't go tonight. I'm going to the Barnstable County Fair to see B.J. Thomas in concert. Did you get the business going in N.H.?

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast