Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    I decided on Bass Pro for next Thursday and BJ for Saturday. Are you taking a Viper or Vette? We should meet up regardless.

Enthusiast
    Quote Originally Posted by JackKeane View Post
    I decided on Bass Pro for next Thursday and BJ for Saturday. Are you taking a Viper or Vette? We should meet up regardless.
    I'll probably bring the Viper up. I'll reach out to you as we get closer.

Cool my numbers 508-769-5080 if you want to call or text.

I'm still heading down there today. Anyone else in?

Enthusiast
    I'm still heading down there today. Anyone else in?
    Jack, I'm planning on going up in the Sapphire Blue GTS. I usually get there pretty early, 2:30ish. I park near the area at the beginning of the parking lot. I should be in a chair near the car with a cigar going.

Paul

I'm hoping to get there at noon. I will be over there. Black 99 GTS. I will also be puffing a stogie!! If you don't see me for whatever reason shoot me a call. My numbers in a post above. Looking forward to meeting you Paul!

Enthusiast
    OK Jack. I'll see you there. I have your number.

Anyone else coming? Dave?

Great meeting you Paul. It was nice to have a chat over a beer and a cigar with a fellow car nut!

Enthusiast
    Great meeting you Paul. It was nice to have a chat over a beer and a cigar with a fellow car nut!
    It was a pleasure to meet you Jack. I always like to meet a guy that drives around with a growler in the back of the car!!! We will share one with a cigar in the near future.

Nice you guys met! Jack you missed a great event a month ago in the cape Paul put together it was a great time!! See you guys all soon!

Wish I was there... But I didn't even have the Viper yet at that point!

I am heading to this tomorrow early and will stay until dark. Paul are you going? Anyone else going to be there?

Enthusiast
    I am heading to this tomorrow early and will stay until dark. Paul are you going? Anyone else going to be there?
    Hi Jack. Not sure I will make it tomorrow. I just got back from the NCRS National Convention in Warwick, R.I. 2 days down there doing my Corvette thing. Not sure I have another ride in me.
    001.jpg
    008.jpg

Very nice, im sure I can find someone to help me with this growler!

Enthusiast
    Now you tell me about the growler!!!!!! I think I would have found my way up there if I knew you had that growler!!

Enthusiast
    I'm heading up Thursday. Weather looks real good. Anybody going? Jack you bringing a growler? I'll buy a hoppy IPA growler from you if you come.

I may make it down. I'm not sure yet. I will certainly have growlers if I do. No need to buy. I always have enough to share!!

Enthusiast
    I may make it down. I'm not sure yet. I will certainly have growlers if I do. No need to buy. I always have enough to share!!
    Sounds good Jack. Hope you can make it. I will be in my new Z06 in the same spot I parked the Viper last time.
    014.jpg

Nice to meet some of you last night.

(Gunmetal 2016 ACR-E)

Scott

Enthusiast
    Quote Originally Posted by Scotts-ACR View Post
    Nice to meet some of you last night.

(Gunmetal 2016 ACR-E)

Scott
    Sorry I missed you Scott. I did go over to look at your car but you weren't around it. It's a hell of a car!!!!

Enthusiast
    Thanks for the growler filled with IPA last night Jack. Somehow I managed to spill it. Oh well, what little was left was very good.

Im looking forward to breaking its track virginity tomorrow at Thompson.

We brought the GTR we built for SEMA and Focus RS too. That little Focus… It is a fantastic smiles per dollar car.

Hey Scott it was good to meet you. I'm glad you joined up. The car is one gorgeous monster. Paul no worries on the growler. Next time I will have something even hoppier for you. We have two Imperial IPAs coming out before the 25th!! Thanks again for the cigar!

Enthusiast
    Was debating on going to the Foxboro show this Thursday. Any one up for it?

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast