New Stereo System Install - GEN II RT/10

I put in a new head unit, new door component speakers, a new subwoofer, a new amp and all new wiring in my 2001 RT/10. I have tons of pictures.

Sony DSXS300BTX Digital Media Receiver
Alpine Type-X SPX-17REF component speakers
JL AUDIO 6W3V3-4 - Car subwoofer driver - 6"
Alpine PDX F4 - Amplifier - 4-channel

I removed most of the interior...seats, knee blockers, front console, center console, rear bulkhead, door panels, driver side rear tire and wheel splash shield.

I kept all the OE wiring intact...just added new wiring everywhere. I ran the door speaker wiring in with the bundle that's already there. I did have to do some fabricating to the front door speaker mounts to get my speakers to fit. I had to increase the size of a hole that was in the top of the rear bulkhead so that all of the wiring could fit through it. The sub didn't have enough room, so I had a ring made that makes the sub protrude out of the rear bulkhead.

Here are some pictures...

I needed to keep the mounting brackets from the OE head unit so that I could install the new head unit...

I tapped these wires in the factory harness for my new head unit...

I ran the new wiring from the new head unit under the front and center consoles...

...and up under the rear bulkhead...

...through the wheel well area...

...and into the trunk...

The component speakers installed in the door panels...

The new wiring for the component speakers running through the door wiring bundle...

The new subwoofer ring so that the deeper subwoofer can be installled...