Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Greg Miles' 1000whp PROSPEED750 F1X + Nitrous - Build by D3PE

After careful consideration and visiting and interviewing multiple shops, Mr. Miles chose D3 Performance Engineering and our PROSPEED750 Package to take his super clean GTS to the next level!

The car had an existing Nitrous Outlet system and made 800+whp on nitrous alone before arriving to the shop! We knew we could produce a killer combination to give some great drive-able power for daily use with our supercharger system, but still have the nitrous system for half mile and roll racing or when the car needed to be on kill at a moments notice!

This vehicle is now equipped with our PROSPEED750 F1X system, consisting of the Procharger head unit and D3PE components, along with upgraded injectors and minor tweaks to the nitrous system, and fully tuned on the stock ECU using HP Tuners!

On boost alone this system was able to product nearly 800whp while remaining on 93 octane, and with a 250 shot on the Nitrous Outlet kit got up to 1000whp and 1051wtq!

Enthusiast
    Holy shit.

Enthusiast
    ^^^ and then some

Enthusiast
    Awesome shit right there!

Enthusiast
    That kit looks so badass. Nice results, gents.

Tony

Wow, that's killer!
    Last edited by viper04; 03-22-2016 at 10:19 AM.

Enthusiast
    That's an insane power curve!

nice and clean setup!

Quote Originally Posted by Evan@D3PE View Post
    After careful consideration and visiting and interviewing multiple shops, Mr. Miles chose D3 Performance Engineering and our PROSPEED750 Package to take his super clean GTS to the next level!

The car had an existing Nitrous Outlet system and made 800+whp on nitrous alone before arriving to the shop! We knew we could produce a killer combination to give some great drive-able power for daily use with our supercharger system, but still have the nitrous system for half mile and roll racing or when the car needed to be on kill at a moments notice!

This vehicle is now equipped with our PROSPEED750 F1X system, consisting of the Procharger head unit and D3PE components, along with upgraded injectors and minor tweaks to the nitrous system, and fully tuned on the stock ECU using HP Tuners!

On boost alone this system was able to product nearly 800whp while remaining on 93 octane, and with a 250 shot on the Nitrous Outlet kit got up to 1000whp and 1051wtq!

Hey Evan,
    This looks sick! My question is, how critical is exhaust work on this. I unlike the other guys here don't really want the car much louder than stock. I'm assuming a set of high flow cats might make sense, but I wont go ludicrous like the everyone else, and I assume there will be a power loss..
    Any input would be great!

Thanks

Enthusiast
    Wow, I think I drooled. Awesome work.

Quote Originally Posted by timberwolf View Post
    Hey Evan,
    This looks sick! My question is, how critical is exhaust work on this. I unlike the other guys here don't really want the car much louder than stock. I'm assuming a set of high flow cats might make sense, but I wont go ludicrous like the everyone else, and I assume there will be a power loss..
    Any input would be great!

Thanks
    We recommend at least catless headers. The tone isn't too bad even connecting them to the stock exhaust and that's what both this car and mine have. This one has Bellanger and mine ARH. It's a large help on the tuning side to have catless as well

Enthusiast
    Congrats guys. You continue to push the limits. Great stuff

Quote Originally Posted by Evan@D3PE View Post
    We recommend at least catless headers. The tone isn't too bad even connecting them to the stock exhaust and that's what both this car and mine have. This one has Bellanger and mine ARH. It's a large help on the tuning side to have catless as well
    I can't do the catless smell. I wont drive the car anymore.

Great looking system and workmanship! Evan, we know that you are running more boost in your car but how did you achieve 200 more tq than hp on your car with peak tq coming at 3230rpm vs this car's peak tq without the nos is at 5000rpm and less than hp which is typical of centrifugal blowers? Does the race gas tune in your car really yield 200 tq more at almost 2000 rpms sooner?
    Attached Images Attached Images

probably something to do with the TH400.

Quote Originally Posted by Tiago View Post
    probably something to do with the TH400.
    I thought that as well, but 200 more tq and 2000 rpms sooner is like two completely different cars lol.. Almost like one is a blower car and the other is a small turbo turned all the way up car..

Enthusiast
    Quote Originally Posted by Moundir View Post
    I thought that as well, but 200 more tq and 2000 rpms sooner is like two completely different cars lol.. Almost like one is a blower car and the other is a small turbo turned all the way up car..
    I'd agree with Tiago...dyno artifact of the TH400 + converter.

So does the car actually make 200 more tq or just a faulty dyno reading? The way that beast launches I say that tq is there!!

Yeah the torque is multiplied by the converter
    Last edited by Evan@D3PE; 03-23-2016 at 02:01 PM.

Enthusiast
    What Fuel System did you use with F1X and Nitrous?

Enthusiast
    Nitrous Controller etc?

Enthusiast
    I'm digging thr finish on the piping and procharger. Nice and clean. Well done.

I'm digging this setup. Can someone PM pricing info?

Thanks!

Greg

Enthusiast
    Beast results and I love the clean install, oem looking powdercoats. The engine bay could pass for stock to a non car guy. I noticed you only have NA and TT package prices on your website. What does something like this cost without the nitrous? We are lucky to have so many options now for our cars now from reputable shops.

Very clean setup. I am new to vipers and didn't know they did so well on spray. I didn't even know there was a spray option out and figured one would have to use a random kit and make it all work. 800whp on spray is not bad at all!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast