Texas Invitational April 2016

**Thank you for your continued support with TI Nth Moto, Racing Solutions Inc, ARD Motorsports, D3PE, and Calvo Motorsports**

The Proving Grounds are open for business April 29th weekend at the Texas Invitational. Everyone is welcome to register to drive and we will have 3 classes: 175 Trap Attack, King of the Street, and the Viper dominated Rear Wheel Drive Challenge. TI is side by side straight line elimination racing on an airfield near Dallas, Texas. Take a look at the videos below for a better idea of the event and register to drive here: http://texasspeedsyndicate.com/ti-re...and-tech-form/

Last edited by Speed Syndicate; 01-29-2016 at 10:59 AM.

Enthusiast
    The absolute "Who's who" event of fast cars. The Vipers have been coming back and kicking ass the past couple of years. Looking forward to seeing several VOA members competing this year and someone bringing back another Viper victory this year!

Planning to unveil a couple new builds out there!

Enthusiast
    I'm giving Chris 20 red bulls so he doesn't fall asleep on the line this time around

Enthusiast
    Quote Originally Posted by ARD Motorsports View Post
    I'm giving Chris 20 red bulls so he doesn't fall asleep on the line this time around
    I need this mod as well

Quote Originally Posted by TurboTA View Post
    I need this mod as well
    LOL.

ARD Viper on the cover of the new 1320 video promo!

Enthusiast
    I'll be out there Crowds a bit fast for my car but I'll be there supporting in some way

Enthusiast
    Quote Originally Posted by FLATOUT View Post
    I'll be out there Crowds a bit fast for my car but I'll be there supporting in some way
    If they had a Naturally Aspirated class I'm sure you'd kick some ass

Quote Originally Posted by Arizona Vipers View Post
    This might be a class for Amar to consider.. Hehe

Enthusiast
    Do you have any info on hotels, or is there a Host Hotel for this event. Also, is there a place for hook ups for motor homes, campers, etc... any extra info would be Great. Thanks

Enthusiast
    Quote Originally Posted by Arizona Vipers View Post
    Haha thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by Jdmuscle View Post
    Agree that would be awesome! Maybe build a big stroker motor

Enthusiast
    Quote Originally Posted by Matt Dillon View Post
    Do you have any info on hotels, or is there a Host Hotel for this event. Also, is there a place for hook ups for motor homes, campers, etc... any extra info would be Great. Thanks
    The Hilton in Rockwall (http://www3.hilton.com/en/hotels/tex...WHF/index.html) is the host hotel. They may be sold out, but that is where most all the cars/drivers are, and the social nights at the bar. There are no hook ups for motor homes/campers at the airport, as it is a municipal airport and they don't typically have camping allowed there.

Quote Originally Posted by Jdmuscle View Post
    It would be more entertaining if you just put twins on the car So far we have around 12-13 big power Vipers coming out from Nth Moto, Calvo, D3, RSI, and and KP. Great rivalries headed our way!

Quote Originally Posted by Matt Dillon View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Malu59RT View Post
    The Hilton in Rockwall (http://www3.hilton.com/en/hotels/tex...WHF/index.html) is the host hotel. They may be sold out, but that is where most all the cars/drivers are, and the social nights at the bar. There are no hook ups for motor homes/campers at the airport, as it is a municipal airport and they don't typically have camping allowed there.
    Malu is correct. Matt please make sure that if you are planning to come out that you are a driver, sponsor, one of their guests, or will be coming in with an authorized vendor. The event is still private.

Enthusiast
    Quote Originally Posted by Speed Syndicate View Post
    It would be more entertaining if you just put twins on the car So far we have around 12-13 big power Vipers coming out from Nth Moto, Calvo, D3, RSI, and and KP. Great rivalries headed our way!
    I wish we had a powerful viper

I wish we had a powerful viper
    And ARD x2 of course! LOLOL.