Enthusiast

South Central Texas holiday party at Tapatio Springs!! Deadlines are looming!

One week left before the South Central Texas holiday party at Tapatio Springs!! Deadlines are looming!

!!DEADLINES FOR ROOM BLOCK RATE AND DINNER TICKETS IS TUESDAY 1-19-2016!!

One week left before the fun begins at Tapatio Springs! The weather forecast is looking fantastic! If it is anything like today we are going to have a very "spirited" ride on the Twisted Sisters.

If you have not signed up yet you need to do it this weekend so I have a good count for catering the dinner. Also, the room block is filling up so if you want that great rate call the resort and get er' done!

If you have been a member of the South Central VOA region for both 2014 and 2015 we will be covering $50.00 of your room cost as a thank you. This will be for the first 15 South Central Texas regional members who reserve a room. I will be monitoring the room block and cross checking with our region member list to confirm. With the savings it should be no problem to stay Friday and Saturday!!
    Reservation Phone number: (855) 627-2243 or (830) 443-9681. The room block is open now so call and make those reservations!
    Link to Tapatio Springs resort:
    http://www.tapatioresort.com/

We have the banquet facility reserved and ready. Seats for the banquet will be $50.00/person to help offset the costs of the evening. We will have a full bar available as well. Here are the payment options:
    Send Cash, checks or money orders to:
    John Weber
    9614 La Rue
    San Antonio, Tx. 78217
    PayPal:
    Use the email address: WB5YQC@SATX.RR.COM remember to use the Family and friends option so we do not have to pay 3% to PAYPAL. Make sure you already have a PAYPAL account first before you try this.
    Let me know if you have any questions. The officers and I are very excited to be able to offer this weekend of fun, food and camaraderie in the hill country!

Thank you and Keep em' rollin!!
    Last edited by 97GTS B/W; 01-16-2016 at 12:17 PM.