345/30/19 Sport Cups. I need to buy one used one.

Thanks to the intelligence of a discount tire employee I'm in need of a sport cup. Prefer something with 80%+ tread.

345/30/19

Any help would be great!

Thanks,

Tim

Tim@modern-entertainment.com

231.two one five. Thirty two forty two.

Enthusiast
    I have a brand new one. The tire is a few years old, but otherwise new.

Enthusiast
    Up The River..[Columbia River Gorge near Portland OR]
    Caution: Full-tread on one wheel, and 80% on the other wheel creates a STAGGER. Makes the Viper pull to the low side, especially on braking, and even on hard accel. Esp bad on driving tires (rear wheel drive)

Its OK on a low-torque, soft-chassi car like a Buick, but can be hazardous on a race-car-chassis. REALLY!

Enthusiast
    Quote Originally Posted by Timnineside View Post
    Thanks to the intelligence of a discount tire employee.....
    Unbelievable some of the stuff I've seen that they've done. Just last week, I took some tires off a guys car his wife had gotten at DT and on the inside of the Michelins it was written in bold yellow marker "BAD- DO NOT SELL". bead was all chewed up too. Needless to say he took them back to DT and Mgr's reply was "I'm not sure how that happened, but will look into it". SMH

their tech qualifications is right up there with Wal-mart and CostCo now. at least around here.
    Last edited by uvbnbit; 12-23-2013 at 06:00 AM.

Enthusiast
    I will go ahead and chime in with this; DT, as far as i'm concerned, is one of the only places that will stand behind the customer no what the issue. So if they tore something up, they will make it right if you bring it up to their manager. I used to work as a tech for 2 different DT locations when i was younger and it was nothing short of astounding the kind of things that the customers complained about, and we had to make right. Of course, we tore up shit every now again as well, and we always took care of the issue no matter who was at fault.

I just sold a set off my ACR with only 1000 miles on them for $600 and I know the guy I sold them to is looking to sell them

I've got a pair for $600

I have a new pair for $575

Enthusiast
    Westchester, New York/North myrtle beach SC
    Date codes?

Quote Originally Posted by Anonymous View Post
    Date codes?
    36-09 for both tires.

I ended up finding one. All tread depths should be on and all set. I'll run them and see what happens in the spring.

Thanks for the help!

Hopefully the DT issue gets taken care of. In all honestly they have always taken care of me and have been good to deal with so hopefully this gets resolved.

Tim

Bump! Still need a used one! Something around 70%+ tread would be awesome!

Let me know!

thanks,

-Tim

Enthusiast
    Just saw this on SoCal Viper try this

I am selling my Pilot Sport Cup tires Front: 295/30/ZR/18 Rear: 345/30/ZR/19 (1600 miles). Off my 2010 ACR Viper Convertible. Best offer.... Paul 858-688-1761 or bayside@san.rr.com San Diego

I just looked through my take-offs and scrubs.
    I have a pair of used rear Cups, but there's not enough tread left to make them worth mounting.

They would be great if you just needed something to put on the car for long term storage, but that's about it.